Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone's getting a bashing

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Being entertained by this thread this morning. And you wonder why I'm an advocate of not letting newcomers post until they've been reviewed by a moderator.  

Loving the link being made between a mobile phone network and getting a ticket Smiley LOL

Sheepdog in "is it iphone Galaxy S4 season yet?" mode

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable

slight_smile haha! luckily for you guys, you are my CS... if i need help, i get a better, tailor suited answer for me. i DO empathise with them, i know it suks to not be able to get them due to complications.. but as my fb is filled with both sides ( people getting them/ people losing out) i'd say its the luck of the draw, it wont be her last show now she is not getting back with DC for a while...... 

Message 21 of 34

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Hahahaha
I'd love to see that in a credit rating file:D

The probability of not surviving long enough to complete a contract due to stupidity:D

I think your on to something here MI5 slight_smile patent it before experia jump in and take it:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 22 of 34

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Liquid wrote:
Hey if they're the ones who keep me stuck in a queue for CS when I need it then I'm happy for them to leave slight_smile

Just out of curiosity - when you guys call O2 do you go through to any old advisor or do you try get through to any specific departments?

The reason I ask is because I used to be part of the iPhone team when all iPhone tech was done in Glasgow and the amount of customers I spoke to who never had iPhones but manipulated the IVR cause they knew the department was helpful.

I've also helped a good few customers on different networks who called that line because "although I'm not with O2 - I know the customer service is good, so can you help me with my iPhone problem?"

I always try and go through to the correct departments(I always presumed they were all the same just trying to make it sound more specific) before I gained confidence fixing my own stuff, the iPhone specific department was amazing. They really knew their stuff. Even for only account issues I found them to be much faster in comparison.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 23 of 34

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@sheepdog - "the full forum experience of newbie backlash!"  Smiley LOL

Did I miss something?

What is a Beyonce?

Going back to bed............ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzSmiley IndifferentSmiley Indifferent:smileysad:

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 24 of 34

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

I Think Wantys new place needs stocking so leonard can have a drink

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 25 of 34

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

He's probably lying down in a darkened room as we speak! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 26 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Haha, thanks for the support guys. slight_smile
Message 27 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

Where all the kudos come from & all it is about is tickets for a concert, possible suggestion, for every 5 kudos a free concert ticketSmiley Very Happy (not):smileyvery-happy:

Message 28 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
There sure has been a lot of knicker-twisting over what is essentially more demand than supply. How that is o2's fault I'll never know.
Message 29 of 34

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I must be a really boring person as I just cannot imagine getting so distressed over missing out on somthing.
Message 30 of 34