Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone's getting a bashing

sheepdog
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

Being entertained by this thread this morning. And you wonder why I'm an advocate of not letting newcomers post until they've been reviewed by a moderator.  

Loving the link being made between a mobile phone network and getting a ticket Smiley LOL

Sheepdog in "is it iphone Galaxy S4 season yet?" mode

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I've been bored and I've got the day off. I'm getting stuck in grin
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

In fairness, Leonard does get paid to receive these bashings so it's not all bad! wink

The customers did have some valid points, with no safeguards to prevent the eBay selling and the ticketing website should have been able to update users more frequently if it is, as they claimed, keeping htem in a queue for non-existent tickets. But then, as you said, with 22 million customers - not everyone is going to get a ticket and obviously some people will be pretty pissed off with that, especially if they have waited for over an hour!

But my favourite comment was "why am I still in a queue? I have 3 screens open in a queue!" tongue

Message 12 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93246 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
I've been bored and I've got the day off. I'm getting stuck in grin

brave man (or stupid?)....keeping well away!

Message 13 of 34

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Haha yes....

22million customers say 100,000 trying to get tickets and then the idiots with multiple sessions trying to take the service offline.

It's like the ignorant version off a DDOS attack grin

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 34

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm leaning towards the "stupid" grin
Message 15 of 34

MI5
  • 144399 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
and they're all leaving O2 because of it slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 16 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

this is just daft,i mean, i like beyonce, but a) this happens to EVERY BAND/ARTIST, people WILL get there first and sell them on and B) why the heck do we even want to know. surely it should allbe saved for PM, rather than moaning about something they cannot do anything about? 

i will find a noce way to put this on there. so i dont get banned/ deleted etc... 

Message 17 of 34

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Hey if they're the ones who keep me stuck in a queue for CS when I need it then I'm happy for them to leave slight_smile

while I agree completely with what you say Carrie I can see Leonard's inbox getting overrun haha. Not sure he's aporiciate it too much;D

Message 18 of 34

MI5
  • 144399 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
It's time O2 included a "natural selection" rating when considering new contracts.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 19 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Liquid wrote:
Hey if they're the ones who keep me stuck in a queue for CS when I need it then I'm happy for them to leave slight_smile

Just out of curiosity - when you guys call O2 do you go through to any old advisor or do you try get through to any specific departments?

The reason I ask is because I used to be part of the iPhone team when all iPhone tech was done in Glasgow and the amount of customers I spoke to who never had iPhones but manipulated the IVR cause they knew the department was helpful.

I've also helped a good few customers on different networks who called that line because "although I'm not with O2 - I know the customer service is good, so can you help me with my iPhone problem?"

Message 20 of 34