cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyonce O2 Priority Tikets

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi !

Been waiting since 9AM on the Waiting room to get tickets and the system is very slow.

Just scared that the same problem as the one raised earlier with Michael Buble will bounce back.

Does anyone experience the same problem here ?

Message 1 of 134
133 REPLIES 133

Anonymous
Not applicable

So far experienced no luck with tickets.

Trying to get manchester ones and just keeps taking me to a page saying it can't be accessed. Cracking!!
Trying now for o2 arena but so far dissapointed with o2. can't find anywhere to complain about this either!

Hope you get your tix! 

Message 2 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep same here. I've got 4 browsers on the go with no luck in either of them. I know they're a high demand but some more info than wait your turn would be nice
Message 3 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys,

Welcome to the forum and good luck with getting a ticket! I really hope you'll get one slight_smile

Please keep everyone updated on how it's going. I'm sure many more are reading this, wanting to know what's happening on your end.

Cheers,
Leonard

Message 4 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

does anyone know of anyone to contact regarding the failing of the website?

Thanks

Message 5 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has  anyone been successful , we have been in the waiting room since 9.30 . Don't have a clue what is going on !!!!

Message 6 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been trying and trying since 9 am to get tickets.

Twice I successfully added them to basket but as soon as I did it froze, posted an error screen and took me back to the 'waiting room' page. 

I understand there is high volume of traffic and limited tickets but  I find it ridiculous that twice I thought I had been successful and then found out I wasn't. It's really frustrating and I don't think I'm going to bother using O2 priority again as this always happens.

Message 7 of 134

Brocko10
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Makes me sick! Waiting 30 minutes in a 'virtual' queue on O2 website for tickets and all ready there's 30+ on sodding eBay!!!! How is that allowed?, Ppl that want tickets can't get them and ppl that wana sell em on eBay manage to get them grrrrrr!!!! Hate ticket touts!

Message 8 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to buy tickets for my daughter and friends. Can I buy them and give them to her? I've read you have zero tolerance on re-sales, but if they're a gift and I'm nort present when thy go, what happens?

Message 9 of 134

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Has  anyone been successful , we have been in the waiting room since 9.30 . Don't have a clue what is going on !!!!

I've seen tweets of people being succesful, so yes slight_smile

Message 10 of 134