Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Posts: 70,190
Topics: 547
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?


@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Ian_ 

Killing Eve was available for download because it had already been shown in the US before we got it in the UK.

 

Line of Duty is one of my all time favourite shows. Never miss an episode...


Nor me. Line of Dury is possibly the best series on TV. Can't wait for the next series.


Equal with Peaky Blinders.... 

Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?


@jonsie wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Ian_ 

Killing Eve was available for download because it had already been shown in the US before we got it in the UK.

 

Line of Duty is one of my all time favourite shows. Never miss an episode...


Nor me. Line of Dury is possibly the best series on TV. Can't wait for the next series.


Equal with Peaky Blinders.... 


Oh yes, I forgot about Peaky Blinders, another brilliant series.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 70,190
Topics: 547
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?

Killing Eve is up there too.... 

Level 16: Talkative
Posts: 785
Registered: ‎25-11-2014

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?

@Cleoriff 

 

Yes, I’d forgotten that it had first aired on BBC America. I seem to recall an interview with Pheobe Waller-Bridge, who wrote the series, where she explained that the British networks weren’t interested in it. They’re probably kicking themselves now  Smiley Wink

 

Line of Duty is indeed very good, and hopefully there’s more to come. 

 

Another series that I enjoyed watching is Peaky Blinders. Is there a cooler gangster than Tommy Shelby?

 

British drama at its very best  Smiley Happy

Posts: 72,671
Topics: 685
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?

New series of Peaky Blinders is coming later this year....Bouncy

*The Game Is On*


Posts: 70,190
Topics: 547
Registered: ‎04-01-2009

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?


@Cleoriff wrote:

New series of Peaky Blinders is coming later this year....Bouncy


I'm looking forward to that although it will probably be on iplayer through A VPN for me. Hopefully I'll be informed through here when it starts 😁

Highlighted
Posts: 7,224
Topics: 100
Ideas: 2
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?


@ComaChameleon wrote:

I finally finished Good Omens as I have the weekend off Smiley Very Happy


Good show, I thought. Wacky, and vaguely like the book... innocentdevil

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Posts: 72,671
Topics: 685
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?

'By the order of the Peaky Blinders'...here's what we know. No date, though it's moving to BBC 1

 

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/20**Personal info**/when-is-peaky-blinders-back-movie/

 

Tom Hardy was a bit shocked that he was shot at the end of the last series. Apparently he was up for another one upside down

 

*The Game Is On*


Level 16: Talkative
Posts: 785
Registered: ‎25-11-2014

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?

[ Edited ]

@Cleoriff wrote:

'By the order of the Peaky Blinders'...here's what we know. No date, though it's moving to BBC 1

 

https://www.radiotimes.com/news/tv/20**Personal info**/when-is-peaky-blinders-back-movie/

 

Tom Hardy was a bit shocked that he was shot at the end of the last series. Apparently he was up for another one upside down

 


I like Tom Hardy, he played a really good part in this series, and his character (Alfie Solomons) will be missed. 

 

I can’t get over the fact that Tommy Shelby is now an MP  Smiley Surprised

 

We could do with someone like him in charge of Brexit  Smiley Wink

Posts: 72,671
Topics: 685
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: So what have you binge watched lately?


@Ian_ wrote:

 

I can’t get over the fact that Tommy Shelby is now an MP  Smiley Surprised

 

We could do with someone like him in charge of Brexit  Smiley Wink


Could you imagine it? Sitting round the EU summit table, and Tommy whipping off his cap, full of razor blades and like a frisbee, going for the jugular of a few of the members. "the Peaky Blinders WILL have a deal you ********'s' Dance

*The Game Is On*