Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

And now we know...Ronnie took option 2 and just blew it 17.14  Destroy

still ...Mark Selby is a local lad... to me....I suppose!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm disappointed = he's played well though the championship & c*ck*d it up at the very end :womanfrustrated:

He's an attractive man with animal magnetism to my eyes & oozes sex appeal = younger men don't do it for me but I'd like to have a nice dinner with him in a reasonable London restaurant & talk with him chit-chat syle & swop 'insights' into each of our poor mental conditions asit-were wink

then theatre followd by close dancing under a moonlit sky drinking pink champagne Cheers

then Ronnie putsme into a taxi home :womanvery-happy:

Message 32 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

And you say 'younger men' don't do it for you Wispa??? I was sure you said something different

the other day.? My mistake........ LOLLOLLOL

Back on topic...I agree Ronnie blew it but sometimes you expect that with him...he either outclasses

opponents with his brilliance...or goes completely off the ball and plays like a novice...Shocked

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cleoriff you are absolutely right = good memory = wink well can't I have just a little virtual discreet look?

I am not a chameleon just a nice enough woman with a genuine caring nature but have permanent poor mental health & Ronnie does to me not have good mental health as I said just imagine having a virtual chat with him re how can he do his job with his 'not right in the right place'some of the time Crazy

WYSIWYG with me but this the first virtual bar I've been in & I'm a bit excitable 

Thank you Cleoriff for your friendship ..... there are 4 basic types of person ..... ..... ..... leader + investigative (scientist for eg) + carer + prat ..... ..... ..... I'm a carer type & you with being a retired nurse & love your family will be carer type too I'd say

Goodnight & God Bless xx Cat

Whatever you now think of me 'I meant well'

WispaRed7 Cat

Sleep Well &more sun tomorrow xx Cat

Message 34 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
I usually go for the underdog so I was pleased to see Selby win - I didn't think Ronnie would blow it though.
Message 35 of 37

Cleoriff
  • 123361 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7475 Solutions

@Anonymous  and to add to Ronnies woes...he was in a car crash last night with his 6year old son

on the way home from the tournament. Luckily both unhurt.....

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-27293243

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 36 of 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm glad they are both ok, scary stuff
Message 37 of 37