cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send peanut2madrid - your help needed please

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello all,

Could I ask you spare 2 minutes of your time to vote for my colleague John (peanutdacat) on the below link.

He is competing for the opportunity of a lifetime to play at the Bernabau with the 1st team Real Madrid players and needs as many votes as he can to secure his lead ... He is currently in 1st place! And is the only UK entrant in the top of the league with a chance of winning!! Voting ends on February 13th

Please feel free to share the link with friends and family and get behind Peanutdacat 😄👍

Thank you in advance it would mean the world to him if he won xx

https://www.movistarrealchallenge.com/employees/ranking
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93504 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6998 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Done slight_smile

Message 12 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

I cannot thank you all enough for your votes, John will be over the moon... he is so close to getting there now and to be in the lead at this point is a great achievement like I say this is a worldwide competition so he has done really well to even get this far!

God bless you MI5, your lovely comments are appreciated also, and I will promise to try and get back on here as much as I can, work and home life has been very busy lately so not had time to get on my laptop until today and thought I'd do my bit to help John knowing that I can count on you guys in the community to help me out. heart

Thanks again Smiley Very Happy xx

Message 13 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Your welcome slight_smile
Message 14 of 21

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Another one done slight_smile

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 15 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you aldaweb slight_smile

Message 16 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Done!
Message 17 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you all so much for your support he is still number 1 but still 3 days to go!

Please vote (if you haven't already!) it's so easy and only takes 2 minutes to make someone's dreams come true 😄
Message 18 of 21

Anonymous
Not applicable
Can you do it gain from another email or is that cheating
Message 19 of 21

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Please feel free to share the link with friends and family and get behind Peanutdacat 😄👍

Thank you in advance it would mean the world to him if he won xx

https://www.movistarrealchallenge.com/employees/ranking

My vote is cast, give him our best wishes! slight_smile

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 20 of 21