cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Round Table style Forum Boards.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Guys and Gals,

I regulary visit Nokia Discussions as I like to keep abreast of whats new etc.

There are the usual forum boards there and one also called " The Round Table" where only elite members of a certain rating can be added by the moderators where subjects can be discussed out of the view of guests and freshmen members.

I know we have the "off topic boards" but I wonder if this is of interest for here ?

Just a thought so please dont flame me ! lol.

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

We did have one, the Superusers area but it's been done away with. Smiley Indifferent

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

We did have one, the Superusers area but it's been done away with. Smiley Indifferent

Do you know why it was done away with ?

Message 3 of 44

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Not really no, just that it's all out in the open now, a bit elitist perhaps?

We have a thread here that went well for while but now that it has stopped it doesn't see a lot of use now;

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-topic/Wanty-s-New-Place/td-p/247993/page/30

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Message 4 of 44

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

It was formed initially to test out the beta version of the Community before it was released and there were some great discussions  and topics. We ironed out a lot of problems before the final live version.

Message 5 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

good idea, i would like it as we have some great regular people here

Message 6 of 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144748 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27734 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

There are the usual forum boards there and one also called " The Round Table" where only elite members of a certain rating can be added by the moderators where subjects can be discussed out of the view of guests and freshmen members.

I know we have the "off topic boards" but I wonder if this is of interest for here ?

Now you've gone and done it slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Now you've gone and done it slight_smile

mod 14 will come backSmiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

@perksie wrote:

I use a forum for paranoids and they said they'd closed the superuser forum - I reckon they just said that so they could talk about me in secret Smiley Embarassed

Message 9 of 44

perksie
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

wink

Message 10 of 44