cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Pictures

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there any (easy) way to format the text of the name that displays in the profile picture?  Many, including my own, are nearly invisible against the background colour.

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Unfortunately it's not something we can do. Whether toby can talk to lithium....?

Love the silly cat!:smileywink:

Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Unfortunately it's not something we can do. Whether toby can talk to lithium....?

Love the silly cat!:smileywink:

Thanks @jonsie - I hate the moggy, but its growing on me!!    I have had a bash at fixing the name visibility, not sure if it works though.   Not an issue I'd want to trouble either the Community Team or Lithium with - there are much more important things to be considered.

Message 3 of 22

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions
Message 4 of 22

Cleoriff
  • 122117 Posts
  • 823 Topics
  • 7456 Solutions

I can't believe we now have that mad moggy/doggy with a stick looking at us every time you post @Anonymous  Cat LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
To be honest @Cleoriff I am not sure I will be able to look at it myself much longer.
Message 6 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I can't believe we now have that mad moggy/doggy with a stick looking at us every time you post @Anonymous  Cat LOL

And it's gone, forever I hope.  (But here it is below so that future generations reading this thread will know what we were talking about!)

Mingy_Cat_Y.jpg 

Message 7 of 22

jonsie
  • 92812 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6909 Solutions

Unless you delete it from your library and then we will get the familiar red cross LOL

Message 8 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

Unless you delete it from your library and then we will get the familiar red cross LOL

Indeed @jonsie - that is a very annoying thing.  Can the images not be embedded in the posts (if that is the correct terminology)?   It really is so annoying that we can remove images but not the messages in which they are displayed.   And inclusion of images in quoted texts really does neutralise any effect my  tranquillisers might otherwise be having.  Smiley Mad
Message 9 of 22

Cairdeas
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 3570 Posts
  • 34 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Lovely and serene now @Gerry wink x

I have no idea where that spoiler thing came from lol. Sorry

More info

giphy-3
Message 10 of 22