Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems without solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Somthing I considered earlier. Has anyone come across a problem that needs improvement?

For example my friend saw a problem in the security of RFID cards without a solution and solved it.(patent pending)

I myself solved the issue of high transport costs associated with washing machines due to the concrete blocks(along with the inevitable back bad that comes with moving them(patent pending)

However it makes me wonder how many issues out there plague people go without a solution. Ever come across one yourselves?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28

GrahamF
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 138 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

yeah, there's a problem on this forum where somebody called Liquid keeps coming up with weird & wonderful ideas to start a new thread!! wink

They are always fascinating & often off-the-wall, but they are always a "problem", can anybody think of a "solution"........?? haha tongue

Everything will be OK in the end. If it isn't OK, then it's not the end!!
Message 2 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Create a new flavour after him

Message 3 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have one...

How do people watch X-factor without wanting to gouge their eyeballs out with a rusty soup-spoon?

I've given that one a lot of thought and I still can't come up with a decent answer.

Message 4 of 29

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'd advise banning this "liquid" from the forums:) he sounds iratating tongue

Pengipete has described one of life's great mysteries:) whoever solves that should be awarded the Nobel prize.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 5 of 29

GrahamF
  • 138 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
I'd advise banning this "liquid" from the forums:) he sounds iratating tongue
there he is again...... take note Toby/Leonard, even Liquid thinks this bloke "Liquid" should be banned!! wink

Pengipete has described one of life's great mysteries:) whoever solves that should be awarded the Nobel prize.

my only suggestion is turning the volume right down & then getting someone to drag their nails down a blackboard (sorry chalkboard!), it'll sound better at least.....Smiley Mad
Message 6 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

If a man speaks and there's no woman around to hear him - is he still wrong?

Message 7 of 29

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Depends on which gender answeres the question:)

I believe this is the start of a future proverb.
Message 8 of 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Why is there only one monopolies commission?

Message 9 of 29

GrahamF
  • 138 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 5 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Why is there only one monopolies commission?

hey Liquid, is this you under an alias..... or is it just catching....?? haha wink
Message 10 of 29