Off-Topic

Topics: 21

Re: Poll: Summer meals!

@Marjo wrote:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

Test...

@Marjo

When I click an option and send it says I should register/login to share... o.o

Yes so if you submit your vote, you'll need to be registered to the community and signed in to discuss the poll in this thread with us. Smiley Happy Like all of us who have posted in this topic. 

I was loged in :/ Didn't worked tho

iPhone XR * 64 GB * (Product) Red * unlocked
iPad Air wifi & LTE * 16 GB * White * unlocked + iPad Air 2 wifi only
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Poll: Summer meals!

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

Test...

@Marjo

When I click an option and send it says I should register/login to share... o.o

Yes so if you submit your vote, you'll need to be registered to the community and signed in to discuss the poll in this thread with us. Smiley Happy Like all of us who have posted in this topic. 

I was loged in :/ Didn't worked tho

I probably misunderstood what you meant. So everyone could vote in the poll, even those visitors who were not logged in or registered on our community. But if you wanted to reply to this topic to talk about the poll after voting, you'd need to sign in to the forum. That's what the text meant after submitting your vote. Was that what you were asking about? Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature