Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll: Summer meals!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, I hope your week is going well!

I'm hoping you can help me with something. I'm trying out some ideas with polls for the community. yahoo Below you can see the first one asking about summer meals. 

Please do fill in the poll if you get a moment (it's super quick!) and let me know in the comments if you have any feedback or ideas, or if you'd like to expand on the answer that you picked. slight_smile

I've tried to make the poll visible also on mobile, let me know if you come across any issues when using it though.

I'll publish the poll results next week!

Update 13 June: this poll is closed! Thanks for taking part. You can read about the results here. slight_smile

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2200 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

Test...

@Marjo

When I click an option and send it says I should register/login to share... o.o

Yes so if you submit your vote, you'll need to be registered to the community and signed in to discuss the poll in this thread with us. slight_smile Like all of us who have posted in this topic. 

I was loged in 😕 Didn't worked tho

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 31 of 32

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

@ComaChameleon wrote:

Test...

@Marjo

When I click an option and send it says I should register/login to share... o.o

Yes so if you submit your vote, you'll need to be registered to the community and signed in to discuss the poll in this thread with us. slight_smile Like all of us who have posted in this topic. 

I was loged in 😕 Didn't worked tho

I probably misunderstood what you meant. So everyone could vote in the poll, even those visitors who were not logged in or registered on our community. But if you wanted to reply to this topic to talk about the poll after voting, you'd need to sign in to the forum. That's what the text meant after submitting your vote. Was that what you were asking about? slight_smile

Message 32 of 32