Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poll: Summer meals!

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, I hope your week is going well!

I'm hoping you can help me with something. I'm trying out some ideas with polls for the community. yahoo Below you can see the first one asking about summer meals. 

Please do fill in the poll if you get a moment (it's super quick!) and let me know in the comments if you have any feedback or ideas, or if you'd like to expand on the answer that you picked. slight_smile

I've tried to make the poll visible also on mobile, let me know if you come across any issues when using it though.

I'll publish the poll results next week!

Update 13 June: this poll is closed! Thanks for taking part. You can read about the results here. slight_smile

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

Interestingly enough (or not...) coming back to this page today allows me to vote again.
Is this because it is a new day/login, or something else?

Edit: Actually, just refreshing the page allows me to cast another vote. Maybe something that needs to be reviewed @Marjo or monitored for misuse?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 11 of 32

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@gmarkj wrote:

Interestingly enough (or not...) coming back to this page today allows me to vote again.
Is this because it is a new day/login, or something else?

Edit: Actually, just refreshing the page allows me to cast another vote. Maybe something that needs to be reviewed @Marjo or monitored for misuse?

Yes.. same here @gmarkj. Something is definitely wrong with that. I voted yesterday via PC...tried again using PC AND Mobile just now and could vote again.

Basically, if it was a competition poll, I could easily win that 'holiday home' on offer upside_down

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 32

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Yes, you can vote again, I left out the restrictions for this first one. LOL 

I don't remember the platform polls function being open to everyone - was that before my time here perhaps? I can imagine there might have been a lot of interesting ones! grin

Message 13 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

It must have been before my time as well @Marjo. I started here in 2013 and can't remember any poll type activities?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 32

MI5
  • 143426 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Old forum before the April 2012 change
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 15 of 32

Cleoriff
  • 122361 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Ah that's why I missed it then....thank goodness joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 16 of 32

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

I see, well the platform poll function that I'm also keen to try out at some point is only available for Community Managers at the moment to start polls with. I think you were interested to hear if that's the case now @sheepdog? slight_smile

Message 17 of 32

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

I don't remember the platform polls function being open to everyone - was that before my time here perhaps? I can imagine there might have been a lot of interesting ones! grin

Good to know @Marjo that you can vote again. I thought I was going nuts LOL

Interested to see what wins.

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 18 of 32

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Good to know @Marjo that you can vote again. I thought I was going nuts LOL

Interested to see what wins.

I can already see in the back-end which option is so far the most popular! I wasn't expecting that one. grin

Message 19 of 32

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions