cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pandemic - what pandemic ?? ( NOT a Covid-denier post )

Projectionist
Level 12: Nimble
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Judging by the sheer number of non-mask wearers seething round Ambleside today, you would be forgiven for thinking that the last twelve months or so have all been just a bad dream mask

If this behavior is being repeated across the country's tourist areas and town centres, then I reckon we can confidently kiss goodbye to the 21st as the end to restrictions.

Never mind, eh - Boris just got married - Aaaaahhh, that's nice.... Mexican Wave

Using Pixel 4 ( O2 + 1pMobile) , Samsung E1182 ( geosim + dtac)
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Projectionist Borris got married but his best man let him down....  Dominic!

Message 2 of 6

Projectionist
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Good luck to his latest new wife - the odds aren't exactly on her side, are they ? Who will get chucked out first, her, the dog, or (hopefully) Boris, from #10 at least

Message 3 of 6

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Projectionist

You don't need to wear a mask when walking outdoors, just in shops and pubs etc...

And to be fair 99% of people are wearing mask's when they need to.

Just please don't believe you read or hear in the Main Stream Media its all scaremongering.... 

Oh and by the way its now endimic and not a pandemic anynmore slight_smile

Just make sure when you get the call you have both your vaccines 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 4 of 6

Projectionist
  • 275 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Just because we're not legally obliged to wear a mask outdoors, doesn't mean it isn't still a good idea yahoo , especially where there are crowds - there are still a lot of unvaccinated / vulnerable people in society.

My news sources are The Guardian and the BBC, and I'm inclined to trust them both in terms of accuracy and not creating scaremongering.

Agreed about the vaccines.

Take care

Message 5 of 6

TheresaV
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I agree @Projectionist, I do see quite a lot of people inside without masks, and we even had the anti-vaccination protest here in London over the weekend. And whilst I understand people's concerns, I think it's just important for us to think of the people around us and the economy in this situation. Fingers crossed things will be back to normal soon fingers_crossed

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6