Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

clown ONE SENTENCE APRIL FOOL'S STORY clown

April-fool-day-2014.jpg

Good Morning you lovely April Fools. yahoo

Yet again I have agreed to do a One sentence story.

This one is about April Fool's Day and I will be setting the scene.

It's your story so make it as mad, silly, funny or creepy as you like.

You are only allowed to post one sentence and then wait for the next person to post another sentence before posting again.

I hope the usual April Fools…eeermmm…friends and colleagues will take part….clown

I've set the scene, so away we go......

Harry woke up early full of glee. His school was closed due Covid and he decided to play the best April Fool's prank on two of his greatest friends Will and Meghan

He gobbled down his breakfast and made his way to the garage where he found a long piece of thick black rope. He put this in his rucksack along with 2 bars of chocolate, a bottle of water and his mobile phone.. He got on his bike and pedalled as fast as he could to Silverstone Woods. He got there quite quickly and pulled the black rope out of his rucksack. He laid it on the ground next to a bush with a 1/3 of it hidden under the bush. IT really did look like  a tail.

He text Megan and Willy and told them to come quick. He had found a weird tail under a bush and he needed their help to pull it out as he wasn't going to do it alone. He gave them directions and said it was in Becketts section of the woods and he would be waiting. Harry had no intention of waiting. He went and hid behind a tree waiting for his two friends to arrive.

15 mins later he heard the sound of their bikes and their voices calling to him.

Then he saw them but to his surprise, they weren't heading for his bush but another one 10 feet away in the opposite direction. They bent down and said here's the tail and pulled and pulled....Suddenly there was a mighty growling roar and.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 65
64 REPLIES 64

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10760 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
As the ran they came across a witch 🧙‍♀️ with a black cat 🐈 ... the witch had a broom a she flew high in the air the children looked at her and then as they stood still..

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 41 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

The kids yelled " Is there Room On The Broom"....the witch cackled and said "I am the Blair Witch and you three are part of my project".....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 42 of 65

TallTrees
  • 10760 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Blair project..they all shouted
Can we go to Blair Castle in Scotland that's a really spooky place...it has an armoury too so just at that moment ...

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 43 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

..The witch dropped in front of them and said..."Listen you stupid kids...the Blair Witch project was made into a film...its about 3 students who go wandering in woods, never to be seen again...it's all in the legends you see", she said cackling and rubbing her hands with glee...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 44 of 65

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25121 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

the kids said they each had an announcement... Wills said "I`m gonna be King of England"; Meghan said "I`m gonna be President of the United States" and Harry said "I`m gonna marry Meghan but don`t know what Granny Liz will say when we tell her..."  

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 45 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

And the Blair Witch said..."what a load of nonsense....just for telling so many lies, I'm letting you all go home, liars are no good to me..you are all April Fools!!

......................clown THE END clown......

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 65

TallTrees
  • 10760 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Well done @Cleoriff 👏

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 47 of 65

Cleoriff
  • 122771 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

So that's it folks....thanks so much for joining in.

You are all mad but damn good sports. rofl

Thanks to @Mi-Amigo @TallTrees @TheresaV @pgn @MI5 @LukasB 

I shall now drag it into the full story as usual. Wish me luck and thanks again...kissing_heart

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 48 of 65

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25121 Posts
  • 808 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Cleoriff for a brilliant idea for this One Sentence Story.

I loved it and well done everyone who took part. We are all as mad as The Mad Hatter. 

HORROR GIF GALLERY

Even managed to get JD a mention for you @Cleoriff  LOL

Looking forward to reading the complete story. Good luck with it @Cleoriff Bow

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 49 of 65

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35746 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions
Superb effort - hopefully, the joke is not on us when @Cleoriff has consolidated it all into one post 😉
Message 50 of 65