cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old people & scooters

Anonymous
Not applicable

Old people & scooters think they own the place & expect people to move for them. Tonight I was out, one barged past me, wasn't looking where they were going & drove straight into a wooden fence

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

We had a problem with sheep in the road.  The police came out a couple of times to see how many there were - but they kept falling asleep in their car.

Message 11 of 15

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

I have both sheep and horses to contend with along with tractors. But all pales into comparison with old age pensioners who believe 40 mph is acceptable for 7 miles regardless. Will they move to the left a bit to let you overtake? No, more like move to the right to prevent you from making a safe overtaking manoeuvre whilst you're trying. 

Message 12 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheepdog wrote:

I have both sheep and horses to contend with along with tractors. But all pales into comparison with old age pensioners who believe 40 mph is acceptable for 7 miles regardless. Will they move to the left a bit to let you overtake? No, more like move to the right to prevent you from making a safe overtaking manoeuvre whilst you're trying. 

Or sit in the middle of the road so nobody can get past

Message 13 of 15

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

There's a particular section that will speed up as you approach or slow down if you dare to come near them. The irate ones flash their lights at you!

Message 14 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Or try & knock your heads off with their walking sticks or try to ram you 

Message 15 of 15