Did you mean: 

Off for a week :)

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi guys, 

I hope you've had a good week so far, and a wonderful Christmas for those of you who were celebrating. christmas_tree I will be off next week, relaxing, resting and probably whipping up a lot of the recipes from my new cooking books  smile

If you need to raise anything to the Community Team during that time, @Marjo and @Martin-O2 will be around; if you send me a Private Message, please keep in mind that I'll pick it up only after I'm back on January 7th!

A bit in advance, I wish you all a very happy new year: whatever your plans are, I hope you'll have fun saying goodbye to 2018 hugging

Wave

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

@Glory1 wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

Thanks @Cleoriff@Glory1 and @Anonymous hugging I just finished my first coffee now, but I have a feeling I'll go grab another one soon ... although now that I've seen those donut lattes I really wanna try one smile

pffft....I already welcomed you back last week.....Banana

LOL so you said hello when you should have said goodbye. Clear as mud, really.

Let me lie down and think about that.....Thoughful

Message 21 of 22

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@EmilieT wrote:

Thanks @Cleoriff@Glory1 and @Anonymous hugging I just finished my first coffee now, but I have a feeling I'll go grab another one soon ... although now that I've seen those donut lattes I really wanna try one smile

pffft....I already welcomed you back last week.....Banana

I thought the postdated "welcome back" was very thoughtful @jonsie, I bundled it up along with the pre-holiday best wishes and my first thank you was for all of that - I didn't forget you, sorry if it came across that way Hug

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 22 of 22