Did you mean: 

👻🎅🎄ONE SENTENCE CHRISTMAS STORY 🎄🎅👻

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

👻🎄🎅 ONE SENTENCE CHRISTMAS STORY 🎅🎄👻

Morning everyone, It's time for our One Sentence Christmas story. This is your story so you can be as scary, weird and gruesome as you like.

Just hoping @Mi-Amigo @pgn @TallTrees @gmarkj @MI5 @jonsie @BobM @Anonymous @RafaC @lewys-gp  and anyone else will join in the fun.

The idea is, I set the scene and you join in with one sentence (or a short paragraph) and then someone else adds to the story. At the end I will write the story in full for all to read.

Here is the start of the story....

Scary Santa 1.JPG

It's nearly Christmas. In a town called Witchetytit, there is a Christmas Street Fayre.

Two children, Johnny (age 9) and Alice (age 8)are there with their Mum and Dad and are having a great time. Mum and Dad stop at the stall selling mulled wine.

Dad says to Johnny and Alice, "Why don't you go to Santa's Grotto' over the road?"

Johnny, a bit naughty, replies 'well it will cost you £20 Dad, if we want a decent present" Dad hands over the £20 and says "Look after Alice" "Fat chance" mutters Johnny as he runs over the road to the grotto, with Alice trailing after him.

An elf with pink cheeks meets them at the door and asks for the money.

She takes them a walk through a lovely grotto with fake snow, polar bears, penguins and reindeer.

Then they arrive at a place where Santa is sitting. A very. very weird Santa, in all the right clothes but with frightening burning red eyes.

scary santa 2.JPG

"Oh look" says Santa, "it's Johnny and Alice …So have you been good? "Oh yes" said Johnny, "I'm always good". Weird Santa glares at him with his burning red eyes…."I don't think so" says Santa showing nasty pointed teeth. "You have to look for your presents. Johnny, you go through this door and turn LEFT".

Alice said, "I try to be good Santa" Santa said gently, "I know you do Alice, now you go through the same door but turn RIGHT".

Johnny says "OK Santa. I hope I'm getting a good present" Weird Santa's eyes flashed at him.

Johnny steps through the door into the dark. He sees an illuminated sign pointing left. It said TNS "I wonder what that means" muttered Johnny. "I bet it means THE NICE SHOP" He starts to walk down the steps…..meanwhile…..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 78
77 REPLIES 77

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

It took longer for me to compile this time as I messed up badly. 😂

I always do the preamble in ONE NOTE and then add the pictures (the two santas)

As usual, when anyone does a sentence, that gets copied and pasted into one note as well. All ok so far. Problem was on one chunk of text I copied from the story and instead of pasting I pressed copy again. This of course left me with two identical pieces of text and one major chunk missed out 😵 So when I was compiling the whole story, I virtually had to recopy and paste about a third of it. Dumb wit!!😂 Still it all worked out in the end so thanks again to the Mad Hatters. 😉

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 71 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@RafaC  No...never eat yellow snow...and after this, just avoid Santa's Grottos. 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 72 of 78

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

I sure will @Cleoriff!! 🤣

@TallTrees Merry Christmas to you too! 

Message 73 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

I missed out....sorry, had to go to Preston to see a man about a leg!

No worries @jonsie. Hope all went to plan with the leg? ❤️

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 74 of 78

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36467 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1621 Solutions

And to round off the show with the creepy Santa theme...

Screenshot_20211223-152104.png

https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/608280

Message 76 of 78

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25227 Posts
  • 818 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

MiAmigo_0-1640279538265.gif

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 77 of 78

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

Excellent @pgn and @Mi-Amigo  😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 78 of 78