Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46658 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4946 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6558 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

Word Hunt Diamond - Game 88

Welcome to the Word Hunt Diamond - Game 88 The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted.The aim of the game is to find the target number of words [as in the source used for the game] using only the let...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 115 replies
  • 0 kudos

International Joke Day 2020 😂

Knock Knock , who’s there? It’s international joke day today and I thought we should make a thread for it. As life is more than grim these days we should look on the brighter side of life for a day and share a laugh! Where would any of us be without ...

sea-water-ocean-winter-48823.jpg
LukasB by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm A Celebrity (get Me Out Of Here)

November 21st is the start date for this years series. Due to covid restrictions, the show will be held in Gwrych Castle in Wales again and hosted by Ant and Dec.The contestants have been named Simon Gregson (Plays Steve McDonald in Coronation Street...

IAC Simon.jpg IAC Adam.jpg IAC Arlene.jpg IAC Frankie.jpg
Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 76 replies
  • 0 kudos

My Christmas Poem

Hi all. Sorry this is posted later than intended I have been in a managers meeting all day and only just managed to post this. I really hope that you enjoy this poem: *Christmas time* The days maybe short,The nights frosty and sharp. But there is som...

Pennywren by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas in the 1950s 🎄

Hi everyone . Below, I'll be sharing a story about what Christmas was like for me and my family in the 1950s. Enjoy. Christmas 1950 style began with mum bringing down the Christmas box of decorations to the living room. Me and my sister would take de...

Christmas Movie Night! - Krampus!

Hey everyone, Welcome to the O2 community Christmas movie night! After several rounds of voting the community has decided on which movie we'll watch tonight and the winner is Krampus! How does it work? Well, as always we will all gather here tonight ...

Screenshot 2021-12-10 at 16.13.16.png
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos