cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

News: BlackBerry 10.2 - The world's best mobile OS!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Over in India it seems that good old BlackBerry 10 has been put through its paces along with it's competition from iOS, Android and Windows Phone and has come out on top!

""This was by far the most comprehensive test we have ever done, as the Digit Test Centre spent over 400 man-hours, meticulously checking over a thousand individual parameters for each OS, in order to arrive at a true and unbiased answer to the question, 'What's the World's best mobile OS out of the box?'"

And this is before we even see BB10.3, which is due out any time!

Source:http://www.streetinsider.com/Corporate+News/BlackBerrys+(BBRY)+BB10.2+Named+Best+OS+by+Indias+Digit+...

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes I had a friend that had the z10 when it came out I must say I wasn't overly impressed I just don't like the os and lack of apps I know you can use android apps but in my opinion if your
going to do that you might as well have an android phone

And the ones with the keyboards I just find pointless
Message 21 of 24

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

A lot has changed since the Z10 was first released, you might be pleasantly surprised at the changes, but then the Note 4 does look a fantastic phone tooBouncy

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 22 of 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145040 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
I holding off with my next purchase to have a good look at the Alpha.... Then I'll decide.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 23 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
The alpha looks nice but specs wise I don't think it will compete
Message 24 of 24