cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix - What are you watching?

Anonymous
Not applicable

So then..

I’m currently making my way through The Haunting of Hill House, loosely based on the novel. It’s not hardcore make you jump scary but it’s enough to make you wonder what that noise was.

It’s only 10 episodes long so not a ‘Lost’ yawnathon.

Short review HERE .. read the first few paragraphs only!

So tell me, what am I watching next?

Message 1 of 127
126 REPLIES 126

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

I've watched The Stranger and Safe by Harlen Coben recently. Brilliant.

Both excellent thumbsup

Message 121 of 127

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Agree with @Cleoriff about House.
Another good hospital drama is The Good Doctor, about a junior doctor who suffers from autism and how he copes with it.
If you haven't already seen them then I can recommend The Wire, Band of Brothers and The Pacific as they are all excellent.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 122 of 127

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

I agree about The Good Doctor @gmarkj . Really enjoy that.

Just checked Netflix for Drive to Survive 2 as it's meant to be released today ....still not on!!

Bit annoying when I belong to a F1 forum and those living in Australia have seen it Crazy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 123 of 127

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Probably released at a certain time in each location and/or geo blocked.
Friend is watching the Mandalorian (star wars disney program) and he is about 3 episodes behind people he knows in the US!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 124 of 127

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Just found out it's released at 8am in the UK. Those in California where Netflix is based, were able to watch from 12mn...Tick Tock. clockcool

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 125 of 127

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

And it's on.....Bouncy First episide The King Of Spain...relating to Alonso and McLaren.

Bit annoying as he didn't drive for them last year!

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 126 of 127

Cleoriff
  • 122370 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Digging this old thread up but not using just Netflix as a viewing platform. During lockdown there have been plenty of TV programmes worth a rewatch. Recently there have been some classy new dramas as well.

So we have been binge watching Spooks. A drama about MI5. Caused a furore with the actual MI5 who classed it as stupid and unbelievable. rofl

(Well they would I expect. We never know the real role of MI5 and MI6, so it was pure exciting escapism)

Taskmaster: We never actually watched this first time round, so a lot to catch up on. Featuring Greg Davies as the Taskmaster and his sidekick Alex Horne. Features 5 celebrities who are set unique and ridiculous challenges to complete. (If you have a really weird sense of humour, you will enjoy this) New series 11 currently showing on Channel 4.

New TV dramas worth a watch

Line Of Duty

Too Close

Keeping Faith

Bloodlands

Finding Alice

Unforgotten

Your Honour

The Serpent.

I'm sure there are many more but we have enjoyed all of those.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 127 of 127