Did you mean: 

Movies in December 2020

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hey everyone, 

It's almost 2021 now so it's time for the final monthly movie thread of 2020! W'ed love to hear about the films that you've been watching over the Christmas period and what you're excited to see coming out over in the new year.

I've been catching up with some old classics and a few films I haven't seen before on the main streaming services, a few of my recommendations below. Let me know yours in the comments below! 

First Man tells the story of the Neil Armstrong in the run up to and the completion of the first Moon landing in 1069. It's a great movie with some fantastic special effects and really shows the man behind the space helmet. 

In Whiplash we follow an aspiring drummer who joins a new music school and ends up under the tutelage of Terrence Fletcher (J.K. Simmons) who has a less then friendly teaching style. Fantastic performances from all the cast and well worth a watch. 

Screen Shot 2020-12-29 at 16.29.00.png

My next recommendation is Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, an animated film that give you several versions of the fan favourite web-slinging hero Spider-Man who have to come together from different dimensions to stop The KingPin from destroying the multiverse!

One on my watch list is The Midnight Sky in which a lone scientist (George Clooney) races against time to prevent an astronaut crew from returning to earth which is being affected by a mysterious global disaster.

I also noticed that Jurassic Park is now up on Netflix so I'll be giving that a rewatch over the next few days! 

With a COVID-19 vaccine on the way there's also the potential for cinemas opening again soon. Are you excited to be getting back to theaters or have you preferred watching new films via streaming services this year? 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
I’ll try and watch it then!
Message 11 of 11