cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moto 360 update

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've put this in off topic but if should be somewhere else please let me know and if I need to pm someone to get it moved.
I've got the Moto 360 after putting my foot down and refusing to pay £300 for an apple watch. I'm using an s5 with it for now in the hopes of an apple app as there was lots of chatter about that but not only is there no word on the but the wifi update hasn't appeared and my s5 is still on android 5 as well with nothing showing even on kies to update. The s5 was a voda Christmas special offer that I unlocked so I am presuming in still stuck on waiting for the android update due to them. However anyone know more about the moto360 update I did see it's coming and it's delayed due to a Google issue but there's not a lot in it and nothing at all on the possibility that android wear will run on iPhones.
Any links and further info would be great even whispers of what's happening
Thanks
Pink
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to update everything is working well battery is fine and I'm back to using everything though I've now added fit Tony phone so that might drain the battery I'll know by the end of the day !
Message 41 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok so many months on I have to make a confession Shocked

I bought an apple watch. I gave in and I am so happy i did.

The apple watch works as i want with my iphone and I just love my Mickey Mouse face Confused

yes I know its an expesive mickey watch.

When I went to sell the moto it appeared that there is a known fault and after bering advised of this by an honest buyer ( some else tried to force me to sell to them at a reduced price to then take back himself for a full refund ) I contacted amazon and thet sent me a pre paid lable tro return the watch with and I had a full refund by return. Thanks to the honest person who didnt just buy it and return it themselves and the other guy well I know what he is now.

Message 42 of 44

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@Anonymous you buy what you want gal. Why shouldn't you have an Apple watch if you want one?

Also top marks to Amazon. Their returns policy is excellent I think.....:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 43 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
They are rather expensive and i honestly did not think worth the money but I guess the moto got me into it and yes Amazon were great, I try to only buy from them themselves then things like this just get sorted, anyone else with the moto360 check for hardline or bigger cracks from the edges of the strap I new I hadn't damaged mine and it was almost invisible until you really look. New ones are a different design I notice.
Message 44 of 44