Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46822 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5004 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6581 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cryptocurrency

https://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/interview/electroneum-founder-not-btc-eth-micropayment-system/ this seems quite cool I been mining on my.mobile for about 4 days and have 45 coins might be worth looking into has mobile app to mine

liggerz87 by Level 20: Radiant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook and Cambridge Analytica

The US Federal Trade Commission is reported to be investigating Facebook after allegations that 50 million users' private information was misused by a political consultancy firm (Cambridge Analytica) Cambridge Analytica (CA), used by the Trump campai...

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Spring is here!

Hey everyone, It may not seem like it based on last weekend's chilly weather but today officially marks the Vernal Equinox and the first day of Spring! We can look forward to the days getting longer and warmer, flowers starting to bloom and starting ...

spring.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stephen Hawking RIP

Stephen Hawking, the physicist and author of A Brief History of Time, has died at his home in Cambridge aged 76. https://www.theguardian.com/science/2018/mar/14/stephen-hawking-professor-dies-aged-76?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

_100408557_mediaitem100408555.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Katie Boyle

Memories of Eurovision when I was a kid.....RIP Katie http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-43472264

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay return costs

Now not being an eBay aficionado...I’ve bought a phone that is well below what was advertised as and I’ve submitted a return, the seller has accepted.. So I’m guessing I have to pay for postage to get it back to them.. and if so.. is there anyway to ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Happy St. Patricks Day

Wishing all the best to everyone who celebrates St Patricks Day Some people don't need an excuse to celebrate though

Cleoriff by Level 94: Supreme
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos