cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microsoft Project Scorpio

Anonymous
Not applicable

So after not getting an Xbox One due to my lovely partner, wonderfully gifting me with precious delicate little money sponges, I am finally back on an even keel and not so zombified I couldnt enjoy the odd gaming session, however at E3 Microsoft have anouned not one but TWO consoles a slimmed down slight update to the Xbox One, called the Xbox One S, or the mysterious Project Scorpio.... and since no one in this office could give seven hoots about gaming, I thought I would throw it out there.... do I wait for next year to see what Project Scorpio is and work through my backlog of games or do I get the Xbox One S (now supporting 4K gaming) and start working my way through Fallout?

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually that intergration is something they are touting at the minute Xbox Play Anywhere, it wont work for all games, they want all devices running windows10 to be able to run games, from what I understand the programming language for the Xbox and PC (also the PS actually if I remember old articles correctly) is the same/similar so cross compatability should be achievable especially when you throw windows 10 into the mix, MS are due to float that upgrade out to the Xbox if they haven't already. In fact if I remember correctly the only thing to prevent this on the PS is they use a different OS and I am sure that could be overcome by some genius programmer.

As for the exclusives Gears and Forza will always be favourites but I would be tempted by another God Of War game, also I put a lot of time and effort into my (paltry) gamer score I am wondering if I am more loath to abandon my gamerscore as opposed to microsoft itself.

Message 21 of 26

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13536 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions

Ignore 

Message 23 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93927 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

Mnnn...gaming! It has a whole different meaning over here without and X,Y,Z box in sight..........:smileywink:

Now I could hold my own in gaming here, frequently do too LOL

Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate to question but what games do they play in Thailand?

Message 25 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93927 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
Message 26 of 26