Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messenger

Laura28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Is anyone else having problems with messenger. Mine won't let me see when people when people were last active. I've done everything to sort this out like uninstalling and reinstalling fb and messenger, making sure I'm shown as active, checking my notifications. I've done what the Internet has suggested and still nothing. I've recently transferred everything to a new phone and this is when the problems started. If anyone could please help I would appreciate it. Thank you x
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Laura28 

If you tap on a contact it should show when active beneath their name.

It doesn't show in the list form anymore.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Laura28
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
MI5 Thank you for your reply. I didn't realise it doesn't show up anymore. I have tapped on the contact but it doesn't show up on everyone's name when I know that they haven't turned their online status off.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

That could mean they are inactive or the app is just slow to catch up @Laura28 

https://www.facebook.com/help/448141485230424

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4