Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Topics: 99
Ideas: 2

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May

Make lots of cups of tea for the workmen... Strong, sweet tea! tongue winking

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Have a great week off @Marjo. Read those books you bought but haven't had the chance to read. Stream Netflix, Prime, Sky if you have it, play your video games, and what about mobile games or have you got rid

Keep an eye on the workmen, see they ckean up their mess before they leave.

Most importantly forget about work for a week Smiley Very Happy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 547

Try to enjoy your reak @Marjo 

Do your best to chill relieved

Topics: 250

Hello Marjo

Just think of how your new kitchen will look

One of my cats got under the floorboards when central heating was being installed ... we all had to be quiet & entice her out with treats 

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*

I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Hi everyone! 

My flat is still a mess and full of renovation dust but the kitchen is starting to look like a real room again. Smiley Very Happy

Some plumbing and painting is still left to do and the electronics need to be put back in. The cats have been fine, if a bit scared of the strange workmen coming in and out and using loud machines. Cat Surprised Cat Surprised

@WispaRed7 Yes! It's starting to look so much nicer than before. I'm excited to start using it when it's fully done, and maybe start doing some proper cooking too. Smiley Happy They'll put a new oven in too.

I have a mental image of your cat exploring under the floorboards. Smiley Very Happy I haven't had much problems with my cats as they've mostly just been scared to enter the kitchen when the workmen are present. I do have to keep an eye out when the workmen come in and out so they don't leave the door open for my cats to escape (as they are indoor cats).

@jonsie Thanks Smiley Happy I did relax too, just not so much during the day with all the noise, but did get some gaming done which was great. sweat smile 

@Glory1 I do still play mobile games - mostly only one though, the Fairway Solitaire. I played it a lot and also World of Warcraft on PC. Smiley Happy

@pgn They apparently don't drink tea but strong black coffee went very well in the mornings. Smiley Very Happy

Edited to replace plumming with plumbing lol

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 677

Pleased to see you back @Marjo (Even more pleased that Drake and Arthur remained safe) Cat

*The Game Is On*

Community Manager

The cats exploring the kitchen changes. Here's a pile of cupboards that were waiting to be fitted - it was very interesting for Arthur and Drake once the scary workmen left for the day. Smiley Very Happy

Cats exploring kitchen cupboards Cats exploring kitchen cupboards, another angle

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 93

Welcome back @Marjo 

Good to know the cats are fine and thank you for sharing pics of them. They really are cute Cat

animated-elephant-image-0278
Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2

Your cats are gorgeous @Marjo; who's who?

I'm especially partial to black cats and yours is so beautiful. 

Glad to hear, you'll have a brand, spanking new kitchen. Bet you can't wait.

And glad to have you back. Now that @EmilieT is away it needs another strong female to keep @Martin-O2 in line. I notice you and Emilie are never away at the same time, leaving Martin to his own devices. Saying no more than that, though I'm sure you'd both say it isn't fair to leave him on his own winkLOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Topics: 677

Beautiful pics of the cats @Marjo . I know they are different breeds but do they have similar personalities?

*The Game Is On*