Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Reply
Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May


@Marjo wrote:

Hi everyone!

 

@Glory1 I do still play mobile games - mostly only one though, the Fairway Solitaire. I played it a lot and also World of Warcraft on PC. Smiley Happy

 

Well @Marjo you won't be the least bit surprised to learn I play considerably more than 1 LOL I did do some serious housekeeping just before I got my new phone but the number of games is creeping up again. And with 128gb to play with, and an expandable memory, anything's possible, and in my case probable joy

 

 

Edited to replace plumming with plumbing lol


 

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 71,440
Topics: 677
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May


@Glory1 wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Hi everyone!

 

@Glory1 I do still play mobile games - mostly only one though, the Fairway Solitaire. I played it a lot and also World of Warcraft on PC. Smiley Happy

 

Well @Marjo you won't be the least bit surprised to learn I play considerably more than 1 LOL I did do some serious housekeeping just before I got my new phone but the number of games is creeping up again. And with 128gb to play with, and an expandable memory, anything's possible, and in my case probable joy

 

 

Edited to replace plumming with plumbing lol


 


@Glory1A question from the senile one? I see no plumming or plumbing for that matter ?? LOL

*The Game Is On*


Community Manager
Posts: 5,626
Registered: ‎23-07-2014

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May

Cheers guys Smiley Happy 

 

@Glory1 Arthur is the one with spots, and Drake is the black one. Cat Very Happy 

 

@Cleoriff the plumming was how I originally spelled plumbing in my own post before editing, which then got quoted. Smiley Very Happy

My cats have totally different personalities. Arthur is dominant and very energetic while Drake is mostly chill. Arthur needs at least half an hour (preferably more) active play every evening with me or else he will destroy the whole flat with his energy. Or he walks around during the night with a toy mouse in his mouth, howling, until I get up to play with him. Drake bats some toy mice a few times and then seems content lounging on the sofa the rest of the day. He does have crazy zooming moments occasionally too though! But not every day like Arthur. sweat smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Posts: 10,294
Topics: 83
Blog Posts: 2
Registered: ‎22-08-2016

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May


@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Hi everyone!

 

@Glory1 I do still play mobile games - mostly only one though, the Fairway Solitaire. I played it a lot and also World of Warcraft on PC. Smiley Happy

 

Well @Marjo you won't be the least bit surprised to learn I play considerably more than 1 LOL I did do some serious housekeeping just before I got my new phone but the number of games is creeping up again. And with 128gb to play with, and an expandable memory, anything's possible, and in my case probable joy

 

 

Edited to replace plumming with plumbing lol


 


@Glory1A question from the senile one? I see no plumming or plumbing for that matter ?? LOL


Not me @Cleoriff, I assume @Marjo in her previous post. I removed all her responses, except the one to me. Should have removed the reference as well. It confused me too at first, till I realised. 

 

Sorry oh senile one LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Posts: 71,440
Topics: 677
Registered: ‎14-01-2013

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May

See? Not so senile after all Dance

*The Game Is On*


Community Manager
Posts: 5,788
Registered: ‎18-02-2016

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May


@Glory1 wrote:

Your cats are gorgeous @Marjo; who's who?

 

I'm especially partial to black cats and yours is so beautiful. 

 

Glad to hear, you'll have a brand, spanking new kitchen. Bet you can't wait.

 

And glad to have you back. Now that @EmilieT is away it needs another strong female to keep @Martin-O2 in line. I notice you and Emilie are never away at the same time, leaving Martin to his own devices. Saying no more than that, though I'm sure you'd both say it isn't fair to leave him on his own winkLOL


joyjoyjoy

 

It's true I need constant supervision! cool

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Posts: 6,657
Topics: 99
Ideas: 2
Registered: ‎11-04-2012

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May


@Martin-O2 wrote:

@Glory1 wrote:

... you and Emilie are never away at the same time, leaving Martin to his own devices. Saying no more than that, though I'm sure you'd both say it isn't fair to leave him on his own winkLOL


joyjoyjoy

 

It's true I need constant supervision! cool


I think you've been rumbled, @Martin-O2 Crazy LOL

We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty. Douglas Adams.
Posts: 11,171
Topics: 250
Registered: ‎11-01-2014

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May

Hello @Marjo 

 

Thank you for posting photos of Arthur & Drake, they're both gorgeous Cat Very Happy Cat Very Happy

*possum si vollo* *per ardua ad astra*



I don't work for O2
Xperia L1 - The Android Army Marches Onwards
Acer Aspire 5750 laptop
Unlimited Sky Broadband
MI6 - Commander Jane TOP SECRET - Status 00 Licensed To Type - HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE + pic of a very young Lois Maxwell (have mug to prove it) - Promotion tbc to Data Entry
Community Manager
Posts: 5,788
Registered: ‎18-02-2016

Re: Marjo on holiday from 22nd May

My secrets out @pgn ! astonished joy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!


If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature