Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mario Run

ElaGirl
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 41 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Looking for Mario Run friends to rally against.

Any takers? 

Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

I tried this one too! I found it a bit too easy though, as Mario jumps automatically over the lower obstacles. tongue

Message 2 of 22

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very easy as you hardly have to do anything, you need a constant internet connection so really can only play it on wifi. Once you complete 1-3 the greedy so & so's want you to pay £7.99 to unlock the rest of the game
Message 3 of 22

ElaGirl
  • 41 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Worth every penny. Each world has 4 levels. Each level has 3 difficulties. Technically you have 72 levels.

The real fun is playing RALLY against other people and earning fans. The more fans you earn (different colored mushroom heads--it is hilarious!) the more prizes you can buy. There are seasonal prizes too, like I just bought the X-mas tree. You then put all these items you buy into your kingdom which is the main screen. So this game has multiple features. Worth every penny.

As far as them being greedy so and so, that is lame.

This game cost millions of dollars to produce. It does not have ANY, that is zero in-game ads, so you can play rally and the first 3 levels (which is technically 9 levels because of the difficulty changes) for free without ads. Pretty solid if you ask me.
Message 4 of 22

ElaGirl
  • 41 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
There are 6 characters to play with, each character has different jumping abilities. If you jump and hold the finger it will go higher. If you slide to the left, it will pause in air. If you double tap it will do a special move. Also different characters have better abilities than others. Toad is better for the ground levels while Yoshi is better for the levels on the flying ships...Also, Princess for example does not only jump but she flies backward so you can go backward in the game. Mario is open in the game. Buying the full future unlocks TOAD. Beating the game unlocks Princess, and then there are so many other tasks and fun activities in the Rally that will release Luigi, Yoshi, and I believe Wario.

The game gets more difficult as you beat the level. The levels feature magic coins (the first time playing is tasked to get 5 pink magic coins). When you collect the total coins while beating that level, the coins change color and the difficulty goes up.

Pink coins - easy
Purple coins - intermediate
Black coins - Difficult
Message 5 of 22

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
Not all that well liked in general it would appear http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-38365559
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 22

jonsie
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@ElaGirl wrote:
There are 6 characters to play with, each character has different jumping abilities. If you jump and hold the finger it will go higher. If you slide to the left, it will pause in air. If you double tap it will do a special move. Also different characters have better abilities than others. Toad is better for the ground levels while Yoshi is better for the levels on the flying ships...Also, Princess for example does not only jump but she flies backward so you can go backward in the game. Mario is open in the game. Buying the full future unlocks TOAD. Beating the game unlocks Princess, and then there are so many other tasks and fun activities in the Rally that will release Luigi, Yoshi, and I believe Wario.

The game gets more difficult as you beat the level. The levels feature magic coins (the first time playing is tasked to get 5 pink magic coins). When you collect the total coins while beating that level, the coins change color and the difficulty goes up.

Pink coins - easy
Purple coins - intermediate
Black coins - Difficult

Wario?! He's my favourite @ElaGirl. I'm going to download it over the next few days and have a go. I've been waiting for Nintendo to enter the mobile games market and I'm excited to try this. What's your high score?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 8 of 22

jonsie
  • 93214 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
Message 9 of 22

MI5
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions

Though I'd posted that link Smiley Frustrated

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 22