Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manchester Arena re-opens.

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

After the tragic terrorist attack in May, the Manchester Arena will be reopening tonight.

The venue will host its first event....a benefit concert called We Are Manchester heart

Extra security is in place...and some of those who were at the concert in May have been invited.

Noel Gallagher will be headlining, along with various other acts

Best wishes to everyone attending x

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-41202131

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93242 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

Many of the nurses from the hospitals in the area where victims were treated  have been invited. I know of three from my ward who are going. They all deserve this and no doubt there will be little reunions. It should be an emotional night. 

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122932 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Many of the nurses from the hospitals in the area where victims were treated  have been invited. I know of three from my ward who are going. They all deserve this and no doubt there will be little reunions. It should be an emotional night. 

What a great gesture to invite the nurses and other emergency services who dealt with the aftermath of this horror....As you say it will be an emotional night.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Fantastic that Manchester Arena has re-opened. I hope everyone attending the benefit concert has a brilliant evening. They certainly deserve it.

And yes it will be a very emotional night for all. But hopefully uplifting too for the survivors.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 4 of 4