Leicester City owner's helicopter crashes

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

This doesn't look good!

Praying for good news.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46006470?ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_linkname=n...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

I thoroughly enjoyed the debate @Anonymous. It raised issues on both sides of the fence.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and if that's yours then all is fine with me.

It opened up a good discussion and I love nothing more than that.

As far as I am concerned you carry on as you are.

If I agree I will say so...if I don't ...then you will get it joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 41 of 45

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Anonymous you have made us all think and that is something I always welcome. You are entitled to your opinion and I always enjoy reading your views on various topics, some I agree with and some I don't. 

I am not shy as you may have gathered, so you will always know my feelings on any subject. BUT whether I agree with you or not, I always respect your point of view. We all have opinions, and we can't all agree on every subject.

So please continue to post your thoughts, they are interesting to read and I always feel I get to know you a littlr better each time. And that's a good thing smile

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 42 of 45

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

@Anonymous Good recovery, credit to you. I saw your post last night and thought best to not get involved, would have been too emotional.

For me, this picture says it all , the scale of feelings from complete strangers who felt they had to visit the stadium and leave a comment with flowers.......

LCFC

Message 43 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

Flowers can say so much bouquet the pilot & co-pilot were, I believe a couple, It was his (their) decision to fly over the edge of Leicester FC stadium to avoid a human disaster on a great scale re: many deaths / injuries

I'm not a footie fan particularly ... but ... Vichi seems to have done great things for Leicester FC & their fans / players etc soccer

@dgilbert2 wrote:

@Anonymous Good recovery, credit to you. I saw your post last night and thought best to not get involved, would have been too emotional.

For me, this picture says it all , the scale of feelings from complete strangers who felt they had to visit the stadium and leave a comment with flowers.......

LCFC

Message 44 of 45

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Seeing as we are all friends on here then discussion is good @Anonymous and to a great extent we are led to believe what we read or hear on TV but the beauty is that we all have our own views and opinions. We aren't sheep to be fed solely by the media so debate is what we are all about. It's what the country runs on, hence all the buffoons in Parliament and the House of Idiots.

Message 45 of 45