Leicester City owner's helicopter crashes

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

This doesn't look good!

Praying for good news.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46006470?ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_linkname=n...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44

Cleoriff
  • 122787 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Latest reports seem to be confirming the owner of the club (Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha) WAS on board...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-46006470?ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_linkname=n...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you for posting the blue link @Cleoriff

read with sad interest slight_frown

Wishing for the best for all concerned 

Message 12 of 45

dgilbert2
Level 13: Prompter
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

It feels such a dark and sad day.

As we prepare for the news, lets pray for some miracles.

Message 13 of 45

MI5
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions
Local news is reporting no survivors 😞
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 45

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

dgilbert2
  • 936 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 6 Solutions

Extracted;

'Support this great city of Leicester'

The Bishop of Leicester Martyn Snow, a Leicester City fan, has tweeted about the incident this morning.

He writes: “In the light of the tragic events at Leicester City Football Club yesterday evening, I know that the prayers of the whole Diocese of Leicester will be with those awaiting news of loved ones, and with the Emergency Services, and all those involved at the Football Club.

“I am asking that all our churches pause during their services today and observe a time of silent prayer.

“We don’t yet know all the details of yesterday’s helicopter crash, but we share the sense of shock and grief of the whole city and county.

“We stand with the Football Club and we want to assure them of our support and care at this time.

“God of all grace, You love all that you have made, And your mercy is over all the world, Comfort those who grieve and those who wait for news of loved ones, Strengthen those who care for the bereaved or injured, And support this great city of Leicester.

Message 16 of 45

Anonymous
Not applicable

@dgilbert2 wrote:

Extracted;

'Support this great city of Leicester'

The Bishop of Leicester Martyn Snow, a Leicester City fan, has tweeted about the incident this morning.

He writes: “In the light of the tragic events at Leicester City Football Club yesterday evening, I know that the prayers of the whole Diocese of Leicester will be with those awaiting news of loved ones, and with the Emergency Services, and all those involved at the Football Club.

“I am asking that all our churches pause during their services today and observe a time of silent prayer.

“We don’t yet know all the details of yesterday’s helicopter crash, but we share the sense of shock and grief of the whole city and county.

“We stand with the Football Club and we want to assure them of our support and care at this time.

“God of all grace, You love all that you have made, And your mercy is over all the world, Comfort those who grieve and those who wait for news of loved ones, Strengthen those who care for the bereaved or injured, And support this great city of Leicester.

praypraypray

Message 17 of 45

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13532 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Sky now reporting that Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha, his daughter, two pilots and an un-named other person was on board.
Such sad news.
Message 18 of 45

jonsie
  • 93170 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6956 Solutions
Message 19 of 45

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

This weekend's been doom and gloom.

Prayers to Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha and his family also the other members on board.

Leicester City have confirmed daughter was NOT on board . 

Message 20 of 45