• 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Nice to have helped out in the past

Just waiting for a reply from toby

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 1 of 86
85 REPLIES 85

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Not allowed to say haha.

I even had my leaving thread deleted so i guess it didnt happen grin

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 11 of 86

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

Well mine has been taken off also...so I am officially a member of the 'bad boys club' now Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 86

Anonymous
Not applicable
One out all out??
Message 13 of 86

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Welcome to the club grin

Kinda worried about saying anything in case somthing bad happens 😞

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 86

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

Im completely in agreement but i dont see it happening 😞

Message 15 of 86

Anonymous
Not applicable

Guys, the last thing we'd ever do is applying heavy moderation - I hope you can see that. However, as Bandofbrothers very rightly said, moderation has to be in place. As many of you are active members in other communities, I'm sure you are familiar with the common rule of not discussing publicly individual moderation decisions. We're more than happy to talk about it privately.

Later today Toby will publish the revised house rules. Apologies for the delay, unfortunately I've been ill for the past 2 weeks and couldn't review them. All my fault, apologies.

Message 16 of 86

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Guys, the last thing we'd ever do is applying heavy moderation - I hope you can see that. However, as Bandofbrothers very rightly said, moderation has to be in place. As many of you are active members in other communities, I'm sure you are familiar with the common rule of not discussing publicly individual moderation decisions. We're more than happy to talk about it privately.

Later today Toby will publish the revised house rules. Apologies for the delay, unfortunately I've been ill for the past 2 weeks and couldn't review them. All my fault, apologies.

Hope you are feeling better slight_smile

Message 17 of 86

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not quite yet, Damien1, and if my GP knew I am in front of my laptop she'd kick me back to bed Smiley LOL

Message 18 of 86

Anonymous
Not applicable

Take it easy no point in knocking yourself out

Message 19 of 86

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to hear you are ill Chiara but I need to have my say on this issue of moderation. I am relatively new to this forum so bear with me. I have been online since 7 am today and have folowed a number of threads made by certain individuals. All of them (with the exception of one) broke no rules whatsoever as far as I can see, They made comments which were non inflammatory but just replying to the thread..To my knowledge 5 topics have been taken down and no end of comments removed also (including 4 made by little old me) So I am sorry to appear rude but today I feel I experienced 'moderation gone mad'

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 20 of 86