Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 150
149 REPLIES 149

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

The fact is that no one knows for certain how things will go in the coming months hence it's all speculation and half truths. What BC says hits the nail on the head. The decision has been voted for by the people and now we need to knuckle down and get on with it.

As for the possibility of another referendum suggested by the Remain vote, what makes them think the EU would be willing to welcome the UK back without imposing even more bureaucratic regulations than before? 

Message 51 of 150

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

As for the possibility of another referendum suggested by the Remain vote, what makes them think the EU would be willing to welcome the UK back without imposing even more bureaucratic regulations than before? 

Current TV news is telling us the EU say we should go now...not even consider waiting till October...

I think there is a meeting about it later on today?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 52 of 150

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

I've just realised that JC also has a beard..... that's Jeremy Corbyn not Jesus Christ....although they do look alike

jcjc1

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 53 of 150

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

I've just realised that JC also has a beard..... that's Jeremy Corbyn not Jesus Christ....although they do look alike

jcjc1

Mmmmmmmm....Smiley Very Happy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 54 of 150

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
My boredom level has now peaked....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 55 of 150

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Yep...I am tending to turn off the news .....I only want to watch the breaking news stuff...the rest is repeated time and time again.....with 'so called political experts' dug up to give an 'honest unbiased opinion' My ass..Smiley Mad

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 56 of 150

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Mine has unknown limits........Dance

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 57 of 150

MI5
  • 144780 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27735 Solutions
Whatever, we now need to accept it and move on.
We live in a democracy, and the democratic voting public has spoken.
Regardless of our individual "thoughts" on the subject we need to embrace the change and deal with it!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 58 of 150

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

My thoughts exactly. I'm not even sure my vote arrived in time but I did try. To be honest the GBP very THB is only slightly down so as yet there is no real difference to my circumstances. My home however would have cost me an extra 25000 baht or £500 if I paid today rather than last Friday. It doesn't sound a lot to us but in a country where you can be killed for a couple of quid, it's a lot of money.

Message 59 of 150

Cleoriff
  • 123203 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

I have been thinking for a while I may sell the apartment in Spain...probably in the next couple of years. Over the last 15 years the value has fluctuated since the bottom dropped out of the Spanish property market. The question will always be do we sell it in Euros...or GBP....We need to watch how things pan out I think...

One thing is certain. I am NOT selling it yet...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 60 of 150