Did you mean: 

Independence Day is here

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 150
149 REPLIES 149

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone see Farage's speech in Brussels today? Wow!!

"Your not laughing now"......awesome!!

Message 111 of 150

Cleoriff
  • 124360 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Did anyone see Farage's speech in Brussels today? Wow!!

"Your not laughing now"......awesome!!

Depends on your point of view @Anonymous I personally thought he came across as an arrogant piece of cr@p

Nasty little man. However this is getting into personal preferences...so I will say no more Zipped

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 112 of 150

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

"UK shares and the pound have continued to regain some of the ground lost in the wake of the Brexit vote."

Well the City's financial concerns lasted a long time didn't they ?.......somebody couldn't resist the opportunity to make some profit Dance

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 113 of 150

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13534 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 309 Solutions
Unfortunately this vote has given him some kind of sense of victory, believes he speaks for the common man when in fact he's a bit of a knob
Message 114 of 150

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124360 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@viridis wrote:
Unfortunately this vote has given him some kind of sense of victory, believes he speaks for the common man when in fact he's a bit of a knob

If we are still talking Farage I couldn't agree more. On the Wright Stuff this morning the listeners were voting to give the little snot a knighthood...FGS...

Oh whoops personal preferences showing Cleo Zipped

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 115 of 150

Anonymous
Not applicable

Each to their own of course but everything Nigel said to everyone in Brussels was absolutely true.

I completely agree that sometimes he says things not particularly in the best way however what he does say is honest.....only my opinion of course!!

Message 116 of 150

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions
To be fair, what politician is likeable ?
"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 117 of 150

Cleoriff
  • 124360 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

@Anonymous  Re Brussels...it wasn't what he said as such ....it was they way he said it. Sneering and gloating. We do still need to negotiate terms of leaving with these people...so we need less of him jumping up and down like a kid who has pinched the sweeties..

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 118 of 150

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124360 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7524 Solutions

And I know you were talking about Brussels...however would I trust his promises? Go ask him about the £350 million he promised the NHS would get pre referendum....and then what he said after the country voted to leave Evil

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 119 of 150

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Anonymous  Re Brussels...it wasn't what he said as such ....it was they way he said it. Sneering and gloating. We do still need to negotiate terms of leaving with these people...so we need less of him jumping up and down like a kid who has pinched the sweeties..

I think that after 17 years of the others laughing at him and his beliefs, he deserved some sneering and gloating!!

I agree he does need to work on his general tone but can't hide from the fact that everything he says he just plain true.....just my opinion!!

Message 120 of 150