cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you could change one thing...

Anonymous
Not applicable

If i was to give you one wish, and said you could change ANYTHING about yourself. what would it be?

i would enhance my self esteem. its terribly low for a fabulous person such as myself tongue 

i have asked this to a few of my friends, and i was amazed at how many would change *ahem* certain parts of the anatomy to please someone else...

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Well as you can see from my signature my anatomy is fine grin

Honestly I'd change my unwavering bluntness. I just can't seem to stop it and it does get me in trouble sometimes:( I tend to say what I'm thinking without thinking of consequences. I guess it works in the business world but not so much in my personal life.
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

ah.. i see, well i wouldnt change that about you, too many people are afraid to do it.. maybe just tweak it? XD 

and i dont like ready meals XD

Message 3 of 23

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I'm hung like " false advertising" :D:D

Easier said that done I grew up with my parents teaching me to always speak my mind and my friends from a young age were all very well off silver spoon types. I just fell into the concept of being blunt.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 4 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

well i admire that slight_smile 

Message 5 of 23

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
I just took it too far haha. I image ill learn to dull it with age. Become a bit more tactful:)

Rather than just going;

"No that's wrong, do it this way"

It will become;

"Hmm let's try it my way first then see how it goes. We can proceed from there. What do you think?"

Ergh just seems so inefficient haha.
Message 6 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

hahah!! well my way is this " I think this is wrong, this is why. now lets try it again"

being a parent teaches you ( some) patience!

Message 7 of 23

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2237 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Isn't being blunt good? Not to make friends, but it's kinda good...

(Ok, I didn't got some jobs because of being it in the interviews ^^)

I would get me my old me back. This biting predator who achieved everything she wanted.

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 8 of 23

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Not in England its not haha people tend to expect others to be overly polite:( I'm not rude by any means I just get taken out of context a lot:(
Message 9 of 23

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2237 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Right... The people are really polite. I love that behaviour in the tube grin

In Germany it's all about having ellbows and bodycheck the others out of your way.

Move here, you would be sucessfull grin

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 10 of 23