Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m A Celebrity 2020

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is to start tomorrow - Sunday 15 November - on ITV.

Instead of being located in Australia, this - the 20th I`m A Celeb - will be located at Gwrych Castle, Abergele, Wales.

The show will be hosted, as usual, by Ant and Dec.

The celebrities taking part will be:

[info from Digitalspy - https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a32374654/im-a-celebrity-2020-cast-start-date/

Sir Mo Farah

i’m a celebrity 2020, sir mo farah cbe
Olympic gold medallist.

Mo says: "It will be nice for people to see me doing something other than running."

When asked what he would miss the most while in the celebrity camp, he named "coffee", his wife and his children.

Vernon Kay

i’m a celebrity 2020, vernon kay
TV presenter and husband of Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly.

Vernon thinks that he'll be the "person to keep spirits up" while in the camp, and admits that he'll miss his family most.

Jessica Plummer

i’m a celebrity 2020, jessica plummer
Former EastEnders actor.

In terms of her fears, Jessica points to "arachnophobia" a "fear of heights" and "just about every phobia".

"It will be nice for people to see me for who I am rather than my EastEnders character," she said.

Victoria Derbyshire

i’m a celebrity 2020, victoria derbyshire
Journalist and TV presenter

"I am not a fan of spiders or confined spaces and I don't know what I am going to be like when I get there," she said.

Beverley Callard

i’m a celebrity 2020, beverley callard
Coronation Street star.

"People think I am glamorous as I have played Liz for so long but I am not," she said of her iconic on-screen character.

She's most scared of "ghosts and insects" and will miss her dogs and her husband the most.

Giovanna Fletcher

i’m a celebrity 2020, giovanna fletcher
Author, blogger and wife of McFly singer Tom.

Giovanna has a fear of heights and admits that her legs "go wobbly".

She believes that her role in camp will be "Mum, friend and the giver of hugs".

AJ Pritchard

i’m a celebrity 2020, aj pritchard
Former Strictly Come Dancing professional.

"People see me with sparkles and fake tan but nobody knows what I am like," he said.

His dream campmate would be "any celebrity with an intriguing background".

Shane Richie

i’m a celebrity 2020, shane richie
Actor, comedian and EastEnders star.

Shane's fear is "human faeces", apparently. "If I see one, it is over! I am hoping the camp toilet will be enclosed."

Hollie Arnold

i’m a celebrity 2020, hollie arnold
Paralympic gold medallist.

Hollie thinks her role in camp will be the "cook" or a "shoulder to cry on".

Her dream camp mate would be Michelle Keegan, and she'll miss her "boyfriend, food and cats" the most.

Jordan North

i’m a celebrity 2020, jordan north
BBC Radio 1 DJ.

"It's just easier to say what I am not scared of. I have so many phobias," he said.

Jordan also thinks that in camp he'll be the "entertainer" and the "tidy up person".

Any other members of the Community going to be watching?

What are your thoughts on the line-up ? the re-location? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Yes it was good tonight.

Shane was name dropping telling the group he went go karting with Tom Cruise. Vernon couldn't match that....apparently he has seen Brad Pitt in M&S rofl

I can't believe only 26% of folk talk about the weather once a day!! Take this forum for example, we talk about it daily. innocent

I certainly don't think Bev had the easier task in the eating challenge. Due to her being Vegan, the stuff she ate was fermented and both lads said it smelt awful.

The problem I have with a one hour show is, some are getting more airtime than others.

Apparently bets are changing all the time about the favourite to win. Initially it started with Mo and Shane neck and neck. Now due to us seeing Mo doing absolutely nothing, along with AJ and Victoria, they are certainly getting less airtime compared to Shane, Vernon, Jordan and Bev. I think it's unfair.

Re the trial tomorrow called Music Hall, the celebs have been told they are all doing it.

In fact they are bringing in Russell Watson (Singer) and Ruthie Henshall (who has appeared singing and dancing in Musicals)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 21 of 159

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Unfortunately I didn't see much of this tonight. We had an unexpected visitor (sod lockdown)

My son starts a new job tomorrow and a lot of his documentation needed photocopying...

So this will be brief....

The Castle coins challenge was done by AJ and Jessica. A bit slow but managed it in the end.

The other contestants had to decide the colours of the Welsh flag and it was correct. They won bread and butter (one slice each) It was gourmet for them...rofl

Russell Watson and Ruthie Henshall entered camp and had to do the Music Hall challenge. This was hard as it was a series of challenges (too many to mention and I didn't see them all lol)  However they did very well and won 11 out of 12 stars. The other contestants were watching and helping with some answers. 

They seemed to fit in with all the other contestants. They won an oxtail for the meal(FGS)

The new challenge which we will see tomorrow,  is called Trapdoor. Ruthie and Russell were exempt and yes you've guessed it..Jordan was chosen again. Alone this time and personally I'm getting bored of seeing him now.

None of the others are getting a chance and he is getting far too much airtime.

That's it, albeit a bit brief. There again, if you watched it, you don't need me repeating it word for word rofl

All in all a damn good show. (Russell Watson singing a line of Nessun Dorma as a joke, was brilliant)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 159

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25137 Posts
  • 809 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry you missed some of it tonight @Cleoriff 

Thanks for a great account of tonight`s show.

Other things which I found amusing were Victoria told a joke, about visiting the doctor because she had anxiety about supermarkets. The doctor asked her how long she`d had this and she said "since I was Lidl"

- but Victoria repeated the same joke to each of the celebs. The other amusing incident was when Jordan went to the privy. Whilst in there, Shane [out of sight] threw stones onto the roof which scared Jordan [FGS is there anything that bloke ISN`T scared of?].

I reckon unless things change this could become boring with Jordan doing the trials. Mo and Victoria haven`t done anything - not even the Coin Challenge. At the moment, it`s hard to judge who is doing best in camp and more to the point who is likely to win. But it`s early days and I`m optomistic that we should see the usual level of an interesting and amusing show. [fingers crossed].   

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 23 of 159

ComaChameleon
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

You guys have "really celebs" in it (compared to the german version)... And I can't wait to see it - we have to wait 'til January 😞

iPhone 14 Pro Max * 128 GB * Deep Purple * unlocked
iPad Pro 11" wifi * 128 GB * silver + Apple Pencil 2
Apple Watch Series 5 Nike+ (& Series 2)
MacBook Pro 15" 2018 + Magic Mouse 2
Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 24 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@ComaChameleon 

In Germany, does it usually take place in Australia? In the UK it does. However, due to the pandemic this year, we have it in a castle in Wales.

It's pretty good.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 25 of 159

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

We have exactly the same show, just 1,5 months apart. It'll take place in Wales too.

We even see clips of the uk show when the proof of tomorrow is shown. I always thought that are people from RTL testing the course, but it's actually the uk celebs as I saw John Barrowman inside the ship this year ^^

The only tthing different is uk has a red telephone booth ^^ we just have a shed called the "jugle telephone"

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Alcatel One Touch Easy * Nokia 3310 * Siemens A60 * Siemens SL65 * Nokia 6230i * Nokia 6300i * Apple iPhone 3GS (used) * iPhone 3GS (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 4S (used) * iPhone 4S (replaced by Apple) * iPhone 6 * iPhone 7 * iPhone XR * iPhone 12 Pro Max * iPhone 14 Pro Max
Message 26 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@ComaChameleon, not sure what you were watching but John Barrowman isn't part of the group this year. He has been in it before but that was when it was in the Jungle.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 27 of 159

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff 

*last year < for you guys, sorry ^^ We had our season on january, so this year. 

I so want to know who is taking part here this year!

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 28 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@ComaChameleon wrote:

@Cleoriff 

*last year < for you guys, sorry ^^ We had our season on january, so this year. 

I so want to know who is taking part here this year!

If you look at the start of the thread @ComaChameleon you will see who is in the UK 'Jungle'.

They didn't leak any names until a week or so before they went in. Lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 29 of 159

ComaChameleon
  • 2206 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

If you look at the start of the thread @ComaChameleon you will see who is in the UK 'Jungle'.

They didn't leak any names until a week or so before they went in. Lol

@Cleoriff  It's the same here 😞 Even some names are rumoured to be in... But they are like x-y-z celebs... 😞

I don't even know one of those from uk this year, but paralympics etc sound far better then "was in dating show xy" or "was married to"

Apple TV 4K + HD
Home Pod white + mini

Mobile history:
Message 30 of 159