Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I`m A Celebrity 2020

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25030 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I`m A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here is to start tomorrow - Sunday 15 November - on ITV.

Instead of being located in Australia, this - the 20th I`m A Celeb - will be located at Gwrych Castle, Abergele, Wales.

The show will be hosted, as usual, by Ant and Dec.

The celebrities taking part will be:

[info from Digitalspy - https://www.digitalspy.com/tv/reality-tv/a32374654/im-a-celebrity-2020-cast-start-date/

Sir Mo Farah

i’m a celebrity 2020, sir mo farah cbe
Olympic gold medallist.

Mo says: "It will be nice for people to see me doing something other than running."

When asked what he would miss the most while in the celebrity camp, he named "coffee", his wife and his children.

Vernon Kay

i’m a celebrity 2020, vernon kay
TV presenter and husband of Strictly Come Dancing's Tess Daly.

Vernon thinks that he'll be the "person to keep spirits up" while in the camp, and admits that he'll miss his family most.

Jessica Plummer

i’m a celebrity 2020, jessica plummer
Former EastEnders actor.

In terms of her fears, Jessica points to "arachnophobia" a "fear of heights" and "just about every phobia".

"It will be nice for people to see me for who I am rather than my EastEnders character," she said.

Victoria Derbyshire

i’m a celebrity 2020, victoria derbyshire
Journalist and TV presenter

"I am not a fan of spiders or confined spaces and I don't know what I am going to be like when I get there," she said.

Beverley Callard

i’m a celebrity 2020, beverley callard
Coronation Street star.

"People think I am glamorous as I have played Liz for so long but I am not," she said of her iconic on-screen character.

She's most scared of "ghosts and insects" and will miss her dogs and her husband the most.

Giovanna Fletcher

i’m a celebrity 2020, giovanna fletcher
Author, blogger and wife of McFly singer Tom.

Giovanna has a fear of heights and admits that her legs "go wobbly".

She believes that her role in camp will be "Mum, friend and the giver of hugs".

AJ Pritchard

i’m a celebrity 2020, aj pritchard
Former Strictly Come Dancing professional.

"People see me with sparkles and fake tan but nobody knows what I am like," he said.

His dream campmate would be "any celebrity with an intriguing background".

Shane Richie

i’m a celebrity 2020, shane richie
Actor, comedian and EastEnders star.

Shane's fear is "human faeces", apparently. "If I see one, it is over! I am hoping the camp toilet will be enclosed."

Hollie Arnold

i’m a celebrity 2020, hollie arnold
Paralympic gold medallist.

Hollie thinks her role in camp will be the "cook" or a "shoulder to cry on".

Her dream camp mate would be Michelle Keegan, and she'll miss her "boyfriend, food and cats" the most.

Jordan North

i’m a celebrity 2020, jordan north
BBC Radio 1 DJ.

"It's just easier to say what I am not scared of. I have so many phobias," he said.

Jordan also thinks that in camp he'll be the "entertainer" and the "tidy up person".

Any other members of the Community going to be watching?

What are your thoughts on the line-up ? the re-location? 

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 1 of 159
158 REPLIES 158

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@ComaChameleon 

Must admit we have had our share of Z Lister celebrities in the past. Of this group I had never heard of Jordan, Giovvana or Jessica (although I knew she was in Eastenders)

Now the one thing I'm sure of is, the celebs already in the castle, MUST have known that Russell Watson and Ruthie Henshall were coming in. This year, all contestants had to form a bubble for 4 weeks before the show started. Therefore Russell and Ruthie must have been part of that bubble. There was far too much kissing and hugging of these two 'newbies' post challenge for it to be any other way!

Do you agree @Mi-Amigo ?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 31 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25030 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I agree @Cleoriff that the celebs must have known that Russell Watson and Ruthie Henshaw would be joining them because, as you said, of the bubble.

But thinking about it, the celebs in the castle might not have been told when Russell and Ruthie would be joining them so, given Ant and Dec lying about all the celebs doing the trial, they would be surprised to find out they wouldn`t be and Russell and Ruthie would get to do it. Either way, the trial was entertaining.

I wonder who will be up for the Coin Challenge tonight? As I said, Victoria and Mo haven`t done anything so I reckon they should do it.

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 32 of 159

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Watched it on delay (to skip the ads - thank heaven for TiVo!) but rather enjoyed Shane's prank on Jordan.
Wasn't really "watching" as I was busy doing other things, but nothing really stood out for me.
Jordan being nominated again was no surprise (not guilty, I voted for everyone else on the app). He is definitely the easy target this year...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 33 of 159

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

This Morning is the show to watch (if you can) as they do show some spoilers. Just shown an excerpt of Jordans trial in the trap door.

All I can say, there is a lot of screaming and Dec saying... Jordan think of your happy place...rofl

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 34 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25030 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thursday.

Longer than usual show tonight.

It started with Ruthie facing a picture of a joker which "spoke" to her and told her she had to do three pranks on the campmates and for each prank she pulled off would get four luxury treets for celebs.

First prank: Ruthie had to convince Jordan to give her a foot massage. She tricked him into believing she had tension in her foot and he rubbed it.

The show moved to the Coin Challenge - done by Bev and Shane, which was a spot the difference between each of the huts each was in. They got it right and headed for the Kiosk.

Second prank: Ruthie told to get Russell to help with prank. He was to convince campmates to give the wrong answer to Coin Challenge question to get 4 luxury items for campmates.

At kiosk, Bev and Shane chose custard creams as prize for Coin Challenge. Phone rang in camp, Ruthie and Russell rushed to answer the question. What was Shakespeare`s first name when baptised - A] William or B] Walter. Russell convinced them [as per the prank] the answer was B Walter which was wrong and Bev and Shane returned withour prize.

Third prank: Russell told to take a nap, and to wake up, and then scream to say he had seen a ghost. If he convinced the others, another 4 luxury items for celebs. Although some doubted ghosts existed, Russell convinced them and got the last 4 luxury items.

Jordan then tackled Trapped Door. Underground and lying on a trolley, he had to pull himself along, find 12 stars, while castle critters were dropped on him. Stars were on various overhead threads and had to be released and put in bag. Ant and Dec helped take his mind off fear by talking about what food they had had. Amazingly Jordan, on hos own, did it and got all 12 stars, and returned to camp to tell everyone who were all pleased for him. 

Meal that night was squirrel with mushrooms and a mango sweet.

Votelines opened for tomorrow`s trial - Fort Locks.

Celebs were given their luxury items - sorry but I didn`t manage to get all of them but noted Mo got a picture from kids, Jordan gor a Burnley football scarf.

Votes were in and celeb chosen for tomorrow`s trial is Mo.

A very entertaining show. I loved the pranks, which was a new twist and found Jordan`s trial was funny when Dec told him he had Honey cereals for breakfast. Looks like the "Jordan show" is behind us and we can look forward to a good show from now on.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 35 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Yes it was a great show @Mi-Amigo (Great write up there thumbsup)

The prank part of the show was very similar to Big Brother, although this one was much better than BB.

Ruthie Henshall is a great actress....and Russell, her very willing cohort.

I was crying with laughter when they insisted Shakespeares real baptised name was Walter and the way the group agreed instantly (as if two big theatre stars would know this for certain) LOL

Re Jordans challenge...I, along with some others on a FB group, swear he only picked up 11 stars. I was counting them, so I have no idea how he counted out 12. Anyway for completing that challenge, they had squirrel to eat. Another joy. The camp discovered Russell is a good cook, so he turned out a reasonable meal.

Hopefully the Jordan show is behind us. As you know I watch This Morning, and he is mentioned constantly. They even interviewed his Mum yesterday.

Also a bit fed up with Shane who has to be in every shot with his jokes, experiences and opinions.

I quite like him but enough is enough really. Bev is also funny but again is given the lions share of airtime.

For those of you who never watched SCD, you will be asking who the hell is AJ Pritchard? Well he is a great dancer and a real funny guy although you would never know it.

I loved tonights show but hope tomorrow we will see a change of face and thank god Mo has eventually been picked for a trial.... Fort Locks.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 36 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

This Morning did it's usual discussion of I'm a Celeb. The link to that is Georgia Toffolo (Toff) who won the show in 2017. 

She showed a clip of Sir Mo's trial.rofl

Also made predictions of her winner based on the betting odds. Needless to say, top of the crop is Jordan (Pfffttt) Followed by Vernon and Shane.

All those who have hogged the airtime.

Predicted first to go, it's between the girls. Hollie, Giovanna and Victoria... and also AJ

Those who have been given nothing to do, nor given the airtime.

Oh well it's too early in the show to be negative, I suppose!! lol

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 159

Anonymous
Not applicable

It’s never too early to be negative about dross on tv.. so you fire away love.. I’ll sit in your corner (for a bit) if you're being negative about this crud

Message 38 of 159

Cleoriff
  • 122382 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It’s never too early to be negative about dross on tv.. so you fire away love.. I’ll sit in your corner (for a bit) if you're being negative about this crud

Ah shaddup your face...rofl

When you suffer with S.A.D's like me and are sick of seeing repeated dross on TV, this gives me a a lift and a laugh...so jog on matey tongue_winking

Go take a bike ride somewhere nice...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 39 of 159

Mi-Amigo
  • 25030 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Really no surprises with the voting @Cleoriff given that Jordan, Shane and Vernon has dominated the show so far; and as for up for first eviction Victoria has done nothing and Hollie and Giovana only did a Coin Challenge.

In my opinion, it is far too early to judge and am waiting until all of the celebs have done at least something before making my choices.

Girl in a jacket

Robert Kennedy.

Message 40 of 159