Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Huawei P20 Pro Whats in the Box?

mattye81
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 58 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anybody know what comes in the box of the Huawei P20 Pro? Does it come with a silicone case?

Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

welshsteve76
Level 17: Luminescent
  • 1554 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@eihei wrote:

I can also confirm the phone came with a charger, clear silicone case, headphones and the headphone-USB-C jack. Also had a screen protector fitted on the front slight_smile 

Seems fairly intuitive to use even if some of the settings require a little digging out slight_smile 

I got mine a couple of months ago and wrote a review in the Reviews section.

I got all this stuff included too.  The case it comes with is pretty decent, although I did order another from Amazon that's similar but with matching blue sides.

One thing I found different at first was the lack of an "Apps" button to show all my apps. Instead, all apps have icons on the home screens, which I don't like because it clutters up the screens, and even though you can create folders, it still means loads of apps you'll never use being on your home screens.  Then I discovered you can change the home screen style in the settings.

Settings >> Display  >> Home screen style >> choose "Drawer" option and you get the apps icon, as shown below

p20.png

Thanks

Steve
Message 41 of 41