Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Level 2: Apprentice

Re: Huawei P20 Pro Whats in the Box?

So, has no-one actually got the phone yet? Would've thought O2 had a couple to give out on day of release.

Topics: 536

I'm sure some have, just no one on here that we've heard from.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Topics: 548

Quite possibly they had but the lucky recipients may not be members here. We only tend to hear about problems and supply issues. 

Well I've spoken to the store where my pre-order will be, and they've said it could be next week for my phone now! My receipt says expected 12th April and now could be waiting even longer. Not happy!

Topics: 11

Yes the phone does come with the silicone case in the box
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

@Rycalwrote:
Yes the phone does come with the silicone case in the box

And a charger @Rycal?

Yes and a charger. It's more the low-end handsets which we tend to ship without chargers now, as most flagships use their own version of fast-charging we bundle those in the box.
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Ok thanks very much for that @Rycal , that will put a few minds at ease☺

Now about this ineligibility thing......😉

Thank you @Rycal, thats cleared that up, if only i could collect my phone on the date my reciept states, any news on deliveries, if stores will be recieving stock on time?

As far as I'm aware stock deliveries for preorders will start arriving in stores from tomorrow however there is a shortage so don't be surprised if there is a delay, demand for this phone has been quite high.