Did you mean: 

How do you relax?

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys!

Yesterday was Stress Awareness Day. Stress is normal, but sometimes it can get a bit too much, especially in a busy working environment, and we need ways to de-stress.

What are some of your methods for relaxing?

Let's also suggest some additional things for @Toby that he can do in order to relax after work, apart from his usual method which is mindlessly slaughtering some sub-terranean monster creatures (or some such things) in video games. grin

Some simple things that I have found helpful when I'm stressed:

• Snuggle with the cats
  • Bubble bath
  • Watch favourite series on the sofa
  • Have a glass of nice red wine
  • Play the fish game
  • Mindless hoovering of the floors...

Anything else you can suggest or recommend? (I might try those out too)

Lots of different relaxation methods out there I'm sure, but please keep the ideas family friendly!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Head massage sounds good. Apparently it also promotes hair growth. grin My old neighbour used to give me Indian head massages every other week or so (it was part of her profession). I almost fell asleep each time.

Message 11 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123516 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Head massage sounds good. Apparently it also promotes hair growth. grin My old neighbour used to give me Indian head massages every other week or so (it was part of her profession). I almost fell asleep each time.

Does it really promote hair growth? I better stop having it then as I am fed up of going to my hairdressers to have mine hacked off...LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 14

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Marjo wrote:

Does it really promote hair growth? I better stop having it then as I am fed up of going to my hairdressers to have mine hacked off...LOL

Better blood flow to the scalp and something like that. slight_smile

Message 13 of 14

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123516 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

Well I don't need that. I have my dad to thank for my thick hair....(and poor eyesight and arthritis) wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 14