Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 3: Thinker

Hi

Hi everyone! I've never written on a forum of any sort before so this is all new to me! I've been a very happy O2 customer for many years now. I also work for O2 sales in an outsource capacity so if I can be of any help to anyone, please feel free to ask!
I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.”
Highlighted
Topics: 572

Re: Hi

Hi @Peanut and welcome to the community Welcome

I think you may need to add a signature if you work for O2, perhaps @Toby can advise.....

Highlighted
Topics: 547

Hi and welcome Smiley Happy
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted
Level 67: Unsung hero

Welcome to the forum Peanut. As @jonsie said, if you work for O2 I think you need to let others know that you're here in a private capacity by using a signature.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted

Highlighted
Topics: 43
Ideas: 0

@Toby here you go @jonise
iPhone 8 plus 64 GB Rose Gold (on Vodafone) Smiley Happy iPad mini 4 128 GB (wifi only) Fitbit Versa 2
Highlighted
Topics: 547

For reference, this is section 12 of the Community Rules:

12.  Staff members posting

Some members of the Community are O2 staff but post in an exclusively personal capacity. If you are an O2 staff member, you will need to include the following statement in your signature: “I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.” If you need help with this, send Toby a private message.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Highlighted

Thanks @blissgirl Smiley Happy

For some reason the @ only shows members having already posted in the thread.

Highlighted

Perfect......

MI5 wrote:

Some members of the Community are O2 staff but post in an exclusively personal capacity. If you are an O2 staff member, you will need to include the following statement in your signature: “I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.” If you need help with this, send Toby a private message.

Highlighted
Topics: 731

@jonsie wrote:

Perfect......

@MI5 wrote:

Some members of the Community are O2 staff but post in an exclusively personal capacity. If you are an O2 staff member, you will need to include the following statement in your signature: “I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.” If you need help with this, send @Toby a private message.

Hi @Peanut Welcome to the forum Welcome

And @MI5 thanks for posting section 12. Very enlightening Smiley Wink

*The Game Is On*

Most-Helpful-MemberFriendliest-MemberMost-Useful-GuideBest-Feedbacker