cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodbye O2 And Community

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hello And How Is Everyone Doing Today??

Finally I had to go hospital today and to the O2 shop as well which didn't make it good at all I have been complaining about bad signal for quite some time I mean months and I'm leaving now no coming back guys and hope everyone in this community stay Friendly like u guys have been and welcoming and I do apologise but I just can't do it anymore....

Take care guys
@Anonymous @Toby @Anonymous @MI5 @jonsie
And if I've missed anyone I'm sorry...Thanks again guys u lot have always been so helpful and always gave good advice ....goodbye and god bless everyone
Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's been a pleasure engaging in conversation with you @Anonymous and I wish you health and happiness.

Best regards,

Lee.
Message 2 of 34

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144973 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27814 Solutions

goodbye.gif

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Good luck in life and hope things improve mate @Anonymous
Message 4 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks again everyone to tell u the truth if it wasn't for all u guys and this community I wouldn't of held on for soo long but I'm paying too much and not getting the services guys still in my eyes O2 is good network just needs to improve abit in some parts once again thank u so much guys it's sad but I had to 😞
Message 5 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
And hope all u guys have a great and long healthy life guys
Message 6 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
You don't have to leave the community just because you change networks stick around wink
Message 7 of 34

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

gemz4the1
Level 23: Casual Specs
  • 2478 Posts
  • 261 Topics
  • 33 Solutions

Awwwww I hope you are ok @Anonymous and good luck with everything

Message 9 of 34

Anonymous
Not applicable
Oh yeah than I will hopefully try stick around the community hopefully @Anonymous
It's been really great guys I mean it thanks alot
Message 10 of 34