cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gaming Thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone play games on your Consoles or PC?

I've got myself a Nintendo Switch recently. Bought the one with Detachable Joy Cons and can put it through the tv.

The games I've got are Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and The Witcher 3: The Complete Edition. I have just recently started playing The Witcher. Just getting the feel of the game just now. It's a great game as it's on other consoles and pc.

That's my only console just now.  Did have a Xbox One S (Old Gen One)  However Cex refused to honor the 24th month warranty.  As it has issues connecting to the Controller.  It would work if you kept unplugging it every often.  Despite them testing it they said it worked.  However still happened when I get home.  It wasn't the controller issue. So not buying anything electrical in there again.

I want the new Xbox One Series X when it becomes available to buy when in stock.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
Bought it!
Message 11 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Good news thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 19

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
@&#% =*%
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
I managed to buy a Xbox Series X from Smyths Toy Store a few weeks ago. I had to be quick.
Message 15 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
ooOOOoo well done @Anonymous I know a lot of people are still waiting to get their hands on one.

I bought a PC recently. (thanks @viridis the recommendation wasnt three bad)
Message 16 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

I wouldn't mind a Gaming PC or Laptop but don't fancy having to keep Upgrading it if need be. Was the PC expensive? I'm guessing that you bought a Gaming one?

Some people are buying more than they need. It's pure greed and not fair on others trying to get one. I want another Xbox Series X for the other half but in no rush!
Message 17 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I5-9400F with a RTX 2060, 16gb ram.

I don't need anything fancy as i'm only going to be playing FFXI (18 years old now) Cities: Skylines & XCom. I think i've spent about £1200 with monitor & peripherals.

Message 18 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

Not bad. I might invest in a Gaming PC or Laptop in the future. However happy with the Xbox Series X just now. Just wish more games were out.
Message 19 of 19