Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Off-Topic

Highlighted
Topics: 558

Re: [Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 5

Yes forget the 'S' as any idiot can add that ......although I seem to remember doing that myself Bang

Highlighted
Community Manager

At the end of a busy day I felt pretty good spotting somethig with an 'S' that was still unannounced as I had no energy left to find more actual words. Smiley Tongue

I guess that might be a type of low-level entry threshold for taking part too. Smiley Happy

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted
Topics: 164

A cautionary note - just because does there is "S" in the diamond still means there are obscure words to find... 

Still plenty of time for regular, and new players, to decide which should be the next Word Hund diamond

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 164

Thanks guys for the feedback.

The next Word Hunt Diamond - Game 6 - will be the one with a target of 73 words to find [with no letter "S"] and will be posted and start on Tuesday 1 October.

I hope the regulars -  @Cleoriff ; @Marjo ; @gmarkj ; @Bambino ; @AnnieM ; @Bob_Mcg ; @jonsie ; and @EmilieT - will play and new members and those who have not played before will come and join in.

animated-elephant-image-0278

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"...
Robert Kennedy.

Highlighted
Topics: 105
Ideas: 2

Game 6, eh?

Must make a note to keep an eye on the forum on Tuesday 😉
I always thought something was fundamentally wrong with the universe.
Most Random Thread.pngMost Useful Guide.pnganimated-line-image-0016