Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46798 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4999 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6574 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 9

Hi Word Hunters and welcome to the nineth Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond"...

• 205 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Quiz - Golden Thinker Challenge

Welcome everyone to a very special edition of theRather than a contestant, chosen at random by @EmilieT , the two contestants - @Cleoriff and @pgn - who have both won the SILVER THINKER AWARD will face the GOLDEN THINKER CHALLENGE.Each of them will a...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png gold-thinker-crop3.jpg
  • 35 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ever gone back to a department you used to work in?

In a bit of a dilemma. A more senior role has come up in a team I left about three years ago. it's more money and is acting as an escalation point for those doing a job I did for over 10 years so I know it like the back of my hand. Due to various thi...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Movies in October 2019

Hey everyone, It's time for Octobers movie ! How did everyone's cinematic experience go last month? Did you catch any of the films we talked about in our previous discussion? I saw Ad Astra at the cinema and I wasen't that impressed. The film looks f...

cinema-4213751_960_720.jpg
Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

The White Room Thursday Quiz - Advanced Notice

If the contestant answers all six question in the White Room Thursday Quiz he or she is not only awarded six but is also the awarded the Silver Thinker So far only two contestants - @Cleoriff and @pgn - have won The Silver Thinker. They have both agr...

question-room-thurs-quiz2.png gold-thinker-crop3.jpg
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Game] Word Hunt Diamond - Game 8

Hi Word Hunters and welcome to the eighth Word Hunt Diamond. The game is open to all members.Each week, a grid of nine letters in a diamond will be posted with a target number of words to find using only the letters in the grid. This week`s "diamond"...

• 169 replies
  • 0 kudos

EGX 2019

Hi everyone, Tomorrow, I will be going to EGX 2019 at ExCeL London in the Docklands. For those of you who aren't familiar with this event, EGX is the UK’s premier video games show, celebrating all things gaming I've been to a smaller version of this ...

Two people playing video games
EmilieT by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos