Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game: Guess the Movie - picture

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys, This is something I might do from time to time to test your skills slight_smile

Below is scene from a movie and I have removed a big chunk......Can you guess the film?

caption.png

I can give clues if you need them wink

No prizes, just a bit of fun. 

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 1,677
1,676 REPLIES 1,676

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149256 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28469 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

LOL

Well of course YOU would laugh that Jane bought me vodka liquers and gobbled them herself...

PS Sorry for the lateness of my reply...

Been out drinking again I presume Rolleys

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1401 of 1,677

Cleoriff
  • 125892 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@Cleoriff wrote:

@MI5 wrote:

LOL

Well of course YOU would laugh that Jane bought me vodka liquers and gobbled them herself...

PS Sorry for the lateness of my reply...

Been out drinking again I presume Rolleys

During the day? Nah I leave that sort of thing to others Rolleys

Try this instead...painting patio furniture, and doors in apartment. Mix that in with a bit of shopping and you may be on the right track...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1402 of 1,677

MI5
  • 149256 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28469 Solutions
Don't worry.... I believe you wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 1403 of 1,677

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff@MI5 ... you 2 make me laugh LOL not forgetting the wonder that is @jonsie

I may be crap at this topic Feedback but you can't keep a good girl down for long = vodka ? Cheers

You cheered me up you have Thanks! because this is the 1st Christmas without my dear heart dad & I'd buy him several boxes of chocolate liqueurs Cat

Message 1404 of 1,677

MI5
  • 149256 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28469 Solutions
Just be careful and know your limits Jane.... OK?
Message 1405 of 1,677

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @MI5 ... I'm OK, the hiatus hernia sees to what I consume LOL Hug

Message 1406 of 1,677

Cleoriff
  • 125892 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@Cleoriff@MI5 ... you 2 make me laugh LOL not forgetting the wonder that is @jonsie

I may be crap at this topic Feedback but you can't keep a good girl down for long = vodka ? Cheers

You cheered me up you have Thanks! because this is the 1st Christmas without my dear heart dad & I'd buy him several boxes of chocolate liqueurs Cat

Only a little bit of a tipple at Xmas...Special occasions. Reminds us all of the good times past and those still to come...Hug Funny tho...my lads can be drunk as skunks at Christmas.....but tend to look at me all weird if I go down that route.....so I dont. I keep that for when I am with my gang...Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 1407 of 1,677

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

OK guys a clue for this one... This film features an unusual team of heroes. 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1408 of 1,677

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12613 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

More info
Mystery Men? Really? Not watched for ages but can't think when that scene would happen...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 1409 of 1,677

Anonymous
Not applicable
More info
Where Eagles Dare ?
Message 1410 of 1,677