Did you mean: 

[GAME] Flower Word Search Puzzle

TheresaV
Former Staff
  • 1930 Posts
  • 80 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Hello everyone!

It's a lovely Friday outside and I didn't want to let you off into the weekend without a little game. After the roaring success of the last two games (minus my little faux pas), we are bringing back the Word Search Puzzle. Today's theme is FLOWERS 🌼

And whilst @LukasB had trouble imagining more than two different types of flowers, I am more than confident that you guys will be able to find all of the various flowers hiding in this puzzle. (And if I made another mistake in this game even after double and triple checking it, then I will just give up and leave it to my fellow teammates I promise sweat_smile)

There are 31 different flowers to find in the below grid. As usual, please guess only one word per post, so that everyone has a chance to participate, and also please wait until someone else has guessed after you before you guess again.

I hope our regular quizzers @Bob_Mcg @Cleoriff @TallTrees @MI5 @pgn @jonsie @Mi-Amigo @madasaf1sh @Anonymous @sheepdog @gmarkj (and everyone else I might have missed) are taking part in solving this word search puzzle.

Good luck! wink

Screenshot 2021-04-23 at 10.33.52.png

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 62
61 REPLIES 61

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10765 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions
Yes anything to do with wild life, plants, animals will be lovely. @TheresaV
I didn't pop in because I didn't know about your word search today.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 61 of 62

Anonymous
Not applicable
twas fun. Thanks Miss V
Message 62 of 62