cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun ; Protect your smartphone and shoot better snaps with the Selfieme case and lens

Anonymous
Not applicable
Protect your smartphone and shoot better snaps with the Selfieme case and lens.

My thoughts ;

I'm ways looking for that perfect case ,but this wouldn't be my particular cup of T ! wink

Source ; The Gadget Show.

http://gadgetshow.channel5.com/gadget-show/gadget-news/protect-your-smartphone-and-shoot-better-snap...
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous As ever you are always "on the ball" with interesting news.  As far as selfies go I just cannot understand the concept.  One of the real benefits of being ME is that I don't have to look upon my ugly mug. Why would I ever want to preserve my image on a mobile phone?   Answers on a postcard to anywhere you choose.

Gerry 

Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

Thank you.

I concur by the way about selfies

Sometimes I catch sight of myself in the mirror ,and scare the heck out myself. wink
Message 3 of 12

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

I remember some of the early phones with cameras had a small convex mirror next to the camera, of course the term selfie hadn't been coined then Bouncy

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL   Were those the days when you had to attach the phone to  a tripod and throw a black cloth over it to keep out the light, @aldaweb ?    Think I was still using a shoe box with a pin hole in the side.

Gerry

Message 5 of 12

aldaweb
  • 1722 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Crazy LOL

@Anonymouswas that the phone with the elastic connecting it to the other end? Built in camera obscura and a watercolour kit Cheers

iPhone 14 Pro (O2 ), S23U (EE), iPad Pro LTE (EE), .

Reviews: iPhone-X-first-impressions ¦ Blackberry Classic ¦ Blackberry Z30 ¦ Nokia Lumia 1020 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Part 1 ¦ Samsung S4 Mini Pt. 2
Message 6 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Ah the good old days when phones didn't have cameras and you only used it in public to show off....

.... Hang on, we still do that!Crazy LOL

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Remember the yuppie ones with a rubber duck Ariel on top when SMS wasn't even thought of.

Then came along the StarTAC. wink
Message 8 of 12

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions
Remember them well. I worked for O2 at the time and we had the pleasure of getting to play with all the phone so we had some kind of idea when answering customer queries.

Loved Saturdays when all the school kids rang in and you're wondering what 6 and 7 year olds are doing with a phone!

I always seems to get the smart-ass cheeky ones!!
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Happy days @jonsie ?

slight_smile
Message 10 of 12