Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46592 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4937 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6553 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11700 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Huawei Phones

Same model, different sizes. Not cheap, but look interesting.http://www.androidcentral.com/huawei-p9

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Funny Pic

This looks like it ought to hold things. 

Bricks.jpg
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Community Spotlight

Hey guys, Its time to focus the spotlight on another community member. This time around its @gmarkj is under the spotlight! gmarkj has been a member of the O2 community since March 2014 and has been a regular contributor across the whole forum. We as...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Whats the most unusual sport you’ve ever seen?

I came across “cheese rolling” which is an annual event in Gloucester which involves chasing a 3kg wheel of cheese down a very steep hill. The winner of the event is the person who reaches the bottom of the hill first and get hold of the cheese wheel...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIP Admiral Ackbar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3523745/Erik-Bauersfeld-best-known-role-Admiral-Ackbar-Star-Wars-dies-93.html

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jamster action club

How can i remove jamster scam?Keep sending charging msg every week for 4.50£. Since I m not using their service and I m not subscribed to them how can i stop them charging me? How i can get the Refund? Thank you

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not good news for O2

EE top in mobile internet speed testhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-35934897O2 said the report highlighted "some good performance for O2's network"."The survey was carried out over a limited period of time and Ofcom acknowledges that the finding...

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Maybe next time, Microsoft...

@Cleoriff posted a thread about this last week. Looks like Microsoft will not release it again soon.http://www.cnet.com/news/microsoft-ceo-on-crazy-tay-ai-it-was-not-up-to-the-mark/?ftag=CAD49a2b7e&bhid=20649169049142547323651935907653

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heck of a lot of RIP this year?

Anyone else think the amount of celebrity/musician deaths seems more than usual recently?Pretty much weekly I'm seeing news of celebrity deaths on forums and in the news. I could be wrong but it seems a lot more than usual.Or maybe it's that as I'm g...

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos