Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Christmas 2021 on the O2 Community 🔔🎉🎅🎁🎄

Hi everyone! I hope you're all doing well, and you're excited for Christmas . After the success of HALLOWEEK 2021, thanks to the planning and contribution from community members, I thought it'd be good to post this announcement thread as early as pos...

Christmas 2021 banner fv.png Christmas 2021 banner fv.gif
lewys-gp by Community Manager
  • 72 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 74 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chester The Cat

Last Saturday I adopted a cat becauseI saw a post from Cat Friends of HyndburnI was really touched by his sorry storyI was wanting a cat and he wanted his own homeI've decided that I'm unlikely to go back to Thailand so wouldn't have to leave him wit...

Chester 18.01.20206.jpg Chester 18.01.20201.jpg Chester 18.01.20208.jpg
jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 138 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 57: Major
  • 244 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 27: Desk Jockey
  • 10689 replies
  • 0 kudos

Who's ready for Christmas?

So working in retail its very exciting to hear christmas music and see a lot of shoppers out and about, BUT I myself haven't even started christmas shopping!!!!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Elbow and Ed Sheeran among Band Aid 30 artists.

Headline : Elbow and Ed Sheeran among Band Aid 30 artists. Excerpt from the Link "Sheeran and Elbow are among the acts who will take part in a fourth version of the Band Aid charity single, Do They Know It's Christmas.Announcing the project, Bob Geld...

image.jpg
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blocked

Why is 02 blocking the Christian Consern website?This is a terrible indication of just how far we are straying from any sence of decency and respect.Many other, much more dubius website are accessable, but not this one which follows a righteous and d...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hospital :(

Good Morning Everyone...Just hope everyone is all well and good...Ive not been all well for the past month been getting really bad kidney pains and lower back were to the point i cant walk or lie down straight cus of the pain....Jus come out of the h...

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Broadband speed adverts targeted by watchdog Which?

Headline : Broadband speed adverts targeted by watchdog Which? Excerpt from the Link "Consumer watchdog Which? has called for regulators to change the way broadband services are advertised.Currently providers can use a headline speed for services eve...

image.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Tech News : Hackers exploit NFC phone payment technology.

Headline : Hackers exploit NFC phone payment technology.Excerpt from the Link : "Money in pocketThe bugs in the payment system could let attackers get at the contents of a phoneSeveral bugs in Near Field Communication (NFC) payment systems have been ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

News : Facebook: You post it, we can see it, and that's that

Headline : Facebook: You post it, we can see it, and that's that.Excerpt from the Link : "Facebook won't give users control over what information the company can keep""Facebook lets its users control whether other people can see the information they ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos