Message 1 of 48
47 REPLIES 47

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

@gmarkj

Yes you are right ~ They gave me a card for feedback ~ I sent them excellent feedback.

Well done. Good approach.  Stay in business longer too,  happy customer will return.

They came from Exeter left really early I am in Dorset.  They had a few more deliveries/fittings

then I think they were getting back to the Cup!  Great Couple. 

It is so nice to be happy and helpful makes the day good for everyone.

Washing on straight away MAGICsmile

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 41 of 48

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Ah, that would have been an "outbase" and not the main warehouse (who also did the local deliveries.
Either way, the process was the same and training was checked regularly.
One of the key points was how they would want it if they were the customer. Means that you treat everything as your own and take that little more care.
On the occasion when things went wrong there would be a call from the driver(s) with the customer advising what the issue was, and where possible what needed to be done next.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 42 of 48

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10652 Posts
  • 118 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

@gmarkj

5 stars from me anyway and excellent training.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 43 of 48

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Over all my years I've never had a problem with Currys or Dixon's as was or PC World either online or in-store. Any problems have always been dealt with quickly and pain free. I'm having an issue with Virginmedia atm which will be sorted out one way or the other this week (contract ends this month!). The threat of BT may help.....

Message 44 of 48

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Over all my years I've never had a problem with Currys or Dixon's as was or PC World either online or in-store. Any problems have always been dealt with quickly and pain free. I'm having an issue with Virginmedia atm which will be sorted out one way or the other this week (contract ends this month!). The threat of BT may help.....

Well a threat of moving certainly worked for a friend of mine with Virgin Media @jonsie so it's definitely worth it.

@Cleoriff I've now got a picture in my head of you on the phone to Team Knowhow. Hilarious LOL

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 45 of 48

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Glory1

I was not prepared to take any excuses from them. The first question they asked was 'had I taken out the Curry's warranty'. My response was to ask them if they were aware of the sales of goods act?

I pointed out the item came with it's own 12 month warranty and as it was less than a month old, I think I would be ok on that little matter'.

They were quite accommodating after that....joy

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 46 of 48

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

@Glory1

I was not prepared to take any excuses from them. The first question they asked was 'had I taken out the Curry's warranty'. My response was to ask them if they were aware of the sales of goods act?

I pointed out the item came with it's own 12 month warranty and as it was less than a month old, I think I would be ok on that little matter'.

They were quite accommodating after that....joy

Yep, that would do it joy

As I've said before @Cleoriff, you rock Bouncy

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 47 of 48

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11992 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
While we might have had a result (of sorts) with PCW, VM are a different matter entirely.
If you had asked 3-4 months ago I would be happy to say they were good. Not so much now.
We swapped from one of the original TiVo boxes to one of the new ones in Sept and it has not worked properly for more than 1 week since. Every 10-14 days it will lose connection to their service meaning catch-up or on demand doesn't work, and the TV guide stops so you can't find shows that are coming up.
We have had 2 engineers out, swapped the TiVo box and restarted both the TV and the WiFi boxes I don't know how many times.
They have said it is a faulty wire (we have tried 3), the wireless signal is not strong enough (the boxes are about 18 inches apart, separated by the TV cabinet), the signal from the cabinet is poor (it has worked fine for the 12 years we have been in our house)...
I have said that if it happens again I am sending everything back and moving supplier. We pay for a service (more than we should probably) and I expect them to provide it!

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 48 of 48